Chapter 1

"Ren!!! Wake up!" Were the first words I woke up to as my eyes fluttered open, the sunlight beaming in my room.

Letting out a small groan I turn my head to face my bedside table to which I read as the clock said 7am.

Today was my first day at Aoba Johsai and let me tell you I was a whirlpool of emotions. But one that stuck to my head was ecstatic.

Both volleyball teams at Seijoh we're known for being powerhouses and I couldn't wait to be apart of it.

So after forcing myself out of bed to get ready for the day I was now looking at myself in the mirror wearing the Aoba Johsai uniform.

Smiling as I was please with my appearance I grab my backpack skipping down the stairs humming a tune in my head.

"It's crazy how fast your mood changes," I could faintly hear my little brother mumble.

Skipping down the last step I walk towards the brown haired boy ruffling his hair with a huge grin, "Good morning to you too squirt."

I watch as his face reddens up fixing his hair as he mumbles incoherent words under his breath.

"Morning mum!" I hum kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning sweetie," She replies laughing at my full burst of energy.

"You excited for school I see?" She asks averting her gaze from the stove to me.

"Yup!" I say plopping myself in the seat beside Haru who was eating his breakfast.

"I'm really excited to join the volleyball team this year. I heard that the school is crazy good when it comes to volleyball!" 

"That's great honey! Just make sure to choose your friends wisely," My mom gives me a look as she placed a hand on my shoulder for reassurance.

My eyes widen at her words as I slowly took them in before letting out a small sigh, "I will mom, I promise."

-

Walking towards the entrance of Aoba Johsai high my body is shaking with energy. This is it, my new school.

Somewhere away from my past.

Opening the doors I begin to look directly down at the map in my hands as I try to find the office. But what instantly catches my attention are the herd of girls screaming their lungs off.

I look up to see all of them surrounded around a boy who I couldn't really see from all of the girl's in the way.

"Oikawa-San I love you!"

"Please date next Oikawa-San!"

"Marry me Oikawa-Chan!"

'How good looking is this guy to receive all this attention?' I think to myself as the screaming continues.

Rolling my eyes at their voices I turn back around only to be pushed by one of his many fans.

"Watch where your going," I grit out trying to hold in my anger.

The girl only rolls her eyes giving me a look before running towards the crowd.

Oh high school. This is going to be fun.

-

After another 5 minutes of searching for the office I finally spot it in the distance and let out a sigh in relief.

Walking into the office I tell the administrator my information and watch as she types away on her computer handing me a timetable.

"Year 3 class 5," She says giving me a small smile.