Chapter 12

"Naka-Senpai!"

"Hinata-Kun!"

"Oi! Both of you quiet down, it's only 6 in the morning," A sleepy Daichi glares at us both.

Today was the day I was going to the training camp with Karasuno and I couldn't be more excited.

"Sorry Daichi-Kun," I smile at the angry third year to which his face softens smiling back at me.

"It's alright Naka-San."

"Woww she sure has a way of making boys happy," Tsukishima snickers glancing in our direction.

I giggle skipping towards the first year boy jumping up as I ruffle his hair. "Aww you're too sweet Tsukki-Kun."

He only grumbles in response swatting my hand away from his hair.

"You excited Hinata-Kun?" I ask turning to the giddy boy.

"Yes of course I am! I can't wait to show everyone Kageyama and I's quick!" He jumps up and down.

"Hinata quit acting all excited. It's hurting my brain," Kageyama groans rubbing his temples.

"I can't help it! We get to face a powerhouse school!"

"Oh what team?" I ask.

"It's Ne—"

"Alright everyone let's board the bus!" Coach Ukai calls everyone.

I was introduced to him when Kiyoko and I went to the convenience store last week.

Walking into the bus I'm suddenly pulled down into a seat and turn to see a grinning Tanaka.

"Sit with me Naka-San,"

"Yea sure Tanaka-Kun."

"Oi, who's the girl Tanaka?" A voice calls out and I turn to see a small boy with black hair, a streak of blond in the front.

"Hi I'm Ren Nakamura a third year at Aoba Johsai, but you can just call me Naka!" I outstretch my hand out to the boy to which he blushes in response.

"Woww, angelic like Kiyoko," He mumbles shaking my hand.

I laugh which only makes him turn beet red.

"I'm Yū Nishinoya, second year."

"Ohh can I call you Noya-Kun?"

He nods his head vigorously at my question a smile on his face.

"Aww Naka-San why don't you have a nickname for me?" Tanaka frowns.

"Hmm alright then how about...Tana?"

His face scrunches up in disgust. "Ehh no, how about handsome instead? Fits better," He smirks.

"Pfft you're too funny Tanaka-Kun," I retort slapping his shoulder.

Snickers come from Noya as he sees Tanaka's frown deepen.

The second year then slaps Noya to which he yelps glaring at Tanaka making me laugh even louder.

"Ahh you guys are the best."

After a the short bus ride of Tanaka and Noya yapping every second we finally arrive at the facility.

"So which teams are coming?" I ask Kiyoko as we get off the bus and open the gym doors.

"Well there's only one. It's Neko—"

"Naka-Chan!" A familiar voice shouts and I look in the direction of the voice my eyes widening.