Chapter 9- Cuddle Session

A/N: Not y'all hating on Oikawa then feeling bad for him right after... I actually died of laughter while reading the comments in the last chapter aghsszz 😭

Also I just want to say that I live for Iwaoi but ma'am this is a iwaizumi x oc book so no I cannot give Iwa to him. Sucks to suck (hehe get what I did there ☺️... okay imma stop now)

But anyways this doesn't mean my milk bread boy won't get a happy ending tho.

Finally have u seen how scrumptious Iwa is in the new book cover pic 🥵. Creds to milanvaan of course for making me run laps.

Alrighty that's all!

"I'm suspended from the team!" My voice had echoed as I stared wide eyed at coach catching the attention of all the girls in the gym.

"Look Nakamura there's nothing I could do. Due to the circumstances of you hurting another player which is strictly forbidden I have no choice but to kick you off the team temporarily," Coach replies strictly as she gives me a look.

"Wait wait coach you've got to be fuc-joking!" Akari was immediately by my side as all the girls had now been listening in on the conversation. "Rin was the one who started it! She was saying the worst things to Ren."

"I'm sorry Miyazaki but it's out of my hands as much as I tried to talk to the board knowing that Nakamura wouldn't do such a thing without an intention. She'll only be out for qualifiers thankfully," She reasons.

"But—"

"Akari it's fine," I cut off the girl giving her a small smile. "It's only till after qualifiers which I know you girls will win."

The vice captain looked at me for a few moments a noticeable frown on her face before letting out an abrupt sigh her lips curving into a small smile in hopes of cheering me up.

"Okay girls back to practice!"

And with that I exited the gym as I was not even able to participate nor stand foot in the gym.

After the events that had happened at the training camp I hadn't even been able to go back to the cafeteria as Rin and I were both forced to go back to our dorms to 'cool off.'

In other words, it had been directed fully towards me no matter what anyone had saw.

The girl had gotten a broken nose from my hit honestly making me feel better but hadn't been in any sort of trouble as she had looked like the victim of course.

It had bothered me of how she had accomplished her goal of making me look like the bad guy in the situation even if Rin was the one who was constantly picking at me every single moment she got.

And now the girl had stopped me from playing the sport I loved really bringing me to my breaking point.

Letting out a small sigh I begin walking down the empty halls as school had finished less than an hour ago.

The area had been dead silent until the sound of a door opening brought me to look up from the ground as I saw the boys team walking out of the change room with their gym bags, dressed in their practice attire.