Chapter 15

"Oh Naka-Chan I've missed you!" Oikawa pulls me into the tightest hug ever.

"Oikawa, I was only gone for 5 days," I laugh at the brown haired boy.

"Still it felt like a lifetime! I had to deal with Iwa-Chan all alone!"

"Oi!" Iwaizumi scolds his friend hitting him in the back of his head causing him to break the hug.

"Oww Iwa-Chann!" Oikawa rubs the back of his head.

"Ren!!!" Another person pulls me in a hug even tighter than Oikawa and I turn to see the familiar vice captain.

"I've missed you so much Ren! You have no clue on how hard it was to deal with Hina the entire week!"

"Hey I heard that!"

Breaking out of the hug we all talk to one another about our volleyball seasons as we wait for the others to arrive.

"So you girls ready for the Interhigh's?"

Both our team and the boys didn't need to go to the qualifiers considering our rankings automatically pushing us to the first round.

"Yup! The first team we face is Shiratorizawa," Hina tells both boys.

"Oh geez that's a tough one. We hope to beat Shiratowizawa once and for all!" Oikawa exclaims confidently a burning passion in his eyes.

I look at Iwaizumi to see the same glint of determination.

Wow they were really determined huh?

"Hi guys!" A voice shouts and we all turn around to see two girls walking up to us.

My eyes widen in realization as I notice the second girl sending a grin my way.

Ito.

Why oh why god! What did I do wrong to deserve this blasphemy!

"Hi Iwaizumi-Chan!" Ito brightly smiles skipping to his side.

Ugh even her smile gets on my nerves.

"Oh hi Ito-San I didn't know you were coming."

"Neither did I."

"Huh what'd you say Naka-Chan?" Ito smiles at me.

"Oh nothing at all!" I smile back at her before spotting the rest of the boys. "Well there here, so let's all go!"

Walking towards the other Seijoh boys I spot Matsukawa and hit him in the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"That's what you get for not coming to me first about my shifts."

"Hey I basically helped you! You would've been too scared to ask our manager," He snorts.

"I-she's scary," I tremble thinking about her that one time an employee put a pair of shoes on the wrong rack.

"Touche."

"Alright so we have four cars, Oikawa's Iwaizumi's, Hanamaki's and Hina's and there's 13 people total. Who's going where?" Akari asks.

"Ohh Naka-Chan come with me!" Oikawa pulls my arm towards him.

"Actually Oikawa, she's coming with us," Hina pulls me towards her, Akari and Sakura.

"So where would Ito go?" Sakura asks.

"I'll go with Iwaizumi-Chan!" She smiles walking towards him.

"Actually on the other hand, we need to talk to you Ito so Ren can go with him!" Akari pushes me in Iwaizumi's direction who was looking at us confused.