Family Planning aisle

Jacqueline Sloane was always smart and thought everything through, so why right now was she walking through a convenient store almost in tears heading down the "family planning aisle" 3 1/2 weeks late?
Well it started about 6 months ago. She and special agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs had always been smitten with each other. But six months ago they finally decided to become a "thing" as Torres liked to say. They kept it quiet for about 4 weeks. But Ellie came into Jacks office one day without knocking... and there was Jack and Gibbs on the couch making out. They both knew ellie was horrified but also excited. So after that moment they knew they needed to come out with there relationship.
Everything was going great! Ellie and nick were married with a young daughter, Mcgee Delilah and their twins were as cute as could be, and Sloane and Gibbs we're finally happy.
Well they thought they were, 3 weeks ago gibbs and jack were getting hot and heavy on their sofa in the living room. Gibbs asked, well more panted something about a condom or not, Sloane just being in the moment decided against it because she was ready and more than willing, today though she was sure that wasn't the best decision.
Sloane finally got to what she was looking for, pregnancy tests. She saw a young girl about 17 all teary eyed looking at a similar one. Jack thought about when she was pregnant with Faith at 19 and how scared this young girl must've been. She quietly approached her and said "Hi. I umm don't mean to bother ya I just wanted to let you know you aren't alone" the young girl said "thanks i guess.. but i mean im not even 18 yet you're like 30 and probably married with a lovely husband who will be thrilled" Jack replied with "ha yeah something like that I guess, but my names  jack and believe me I went through a similar situation at 19 but it all worked out in the long run, my daughter was adopted by parents who loved her and gave her the best possible life"  the young girl just looked at her and said "oh sorry i thought you'd judge me or something I should probably get going my boyfriends in the car. But um thanks for talking to me jack. by the way, I'm Maggie" The young girl turned to walk away and looked back at Jack, smiled, and headed to the check out lanes. Jack spent about 5 more minutes looking at tests, finally decided on a few different ones just to be sure she thought, quickly thanked the cashier and headed back to NCIS.
When she arrived she was practically shaking, she headed straight to her office not even acknowledging Ellie's slight worried look or Torres's comments. She threw her purse on the desk grabbed her phone and went straight to the bathroom.
She'd known how to take a pregnancy test so she discarded the directions and set her timer on her phone for 5 minutes. It felt like the longest 5 minutes of her entire life. She kept wondering what Gibbs would say if she was pregnant. Would he want to be a dad... again? Did he truly love her like he said he did? Would they g- *ding ding ding* the alarm quickly pulled her from her thoughts. She took a deep breath and looked at the four pregnancy tests she had just taken: Positive, smiley face, 2 pink lines, and one that just said PREGNANT.
"Oh my god" jack said "what the hell do I tell him!?" She was now crying well more like sobbing. At 34 she's pregnant by a man who's almost 10 years her senior but nonetheless a man she is head over heels in love with. 
As she was crying she heard Ellie's voice "jack... ya in here?" Jacks response was to open the bathroom stall door with a mascara ridden face and 4 positive pregnancy tests. All Ellie said was "oh my god" Ellie quickly hugged a now silently crying jack and walked her back to her office.