Ch12- whelp cowboy

Later that night at the Gibbs household, Jack came home later than Gibbs which was very unusual but not completely out of the ordinary. As she walked in she saw him holding their daughter "flying" her around the room each with a doll in their hands as well. Jack said "hate to break up the party but we have to get our little soldier in bed, you got that Gunny" with that she slapped him on the ass.
"Understood Lieutenant Sloane" he winked and hit her ass on the way up the stairs.
After 4 books, 3 goodnight hugs, 2 kisses and 1 song their little girl was asleep.
Now it was time to talk, Jack was not exactly sure how it was going to go.
"Cowboy! I gotta talk to you this is kind of serious." She said as they were unmaking the bed to go to sleep.
"Everything okay?" He said sounding concerned.
"I guess depends on you really." With that she tossed him 3 positive pregnancy tests over the bed.
"Holy. Shit! Are you serious?" He asked.
"Dead." She replied very quickly.
He ran around the bed grabbed her by the waist, picking her up, and said "Jacqueline Marie Gibbs. You are truly amazing."
She was teary eyed looking down at him and said "so your okay with this. This is good right? We can handle 2 little soldiers?"
"Jack you have given me the best gift ever. A life with you and a family. That's all I ever dreamed of. I love you so much." He kissed her passionately.
"But yeah of course we can handle 2 of 'em. I handled Dinozzo for like 15 years. 2 'soldiers' as you call them will be nothing compared to that dumbass"      "I love you so much. Take me to bed" she winked at him and they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.
The next morning at around 5 am Gibbs was woken up when his wife left the bed making a mad dash to the bathroom. He quickly ran after her. Holding her hair back and rubbing her back he knew this time the morning sickness was worse, already.
"Whelp Cowboy. Looks like this one is getting a head start on 'how to make mom feel like shit'."
"Hon I am so sorry" he said.
"Left Jethro Gibbs! Rule 6! Hell you don't even obey your own rules how did you ever expect your agents-" he covered her mouth with his mouth.
"Babe shh don't wake up Gracie and Rule 51"
"Ahhh sometimes your wrong how could I forget"
And with that Gracie was up yelling "Mommmaaa, Dada?".
"Well shit" Jack said getting ready to get up when the dizziness hit her.
"Ah I'll get her and get you some crackers and ginger ale". He kissed her on the forehead and went to get their daughter who'd soon be a big sister.