Finding out the gender

Jack was now almost 5 months pregnant and today was the day. The day they would find out if she and Gibbs were having a little boy or girl. She honestly did not care what she was having as long as he or she was healthy. Gibbs gut was saying girl but hoped a little for a baby boy with his blue eyes and jacks blonde waves. Jack wasn't totally sure at this point what she was having. She thought the same as Gibbs as long as he or she is healthy that is all she cared about!
"Jack, hon, your fidgeting"
"Whoops" she smiled. "I am just so nervous and I don't know why! I know everything will work out im just anxious I guess"
"Jacqueline Sloane" called a young nurse with curly blonde hair.
"Now or never babe let's go" said Gibbs quietly. Jack hummed her reply and stood up slowly, hand immediately going down to her growing bump as the baby gave a quick kick to her hand sensing its mother's presence.
After about 15 minuets the doctor knocked and entered.
"Hello Ms. Sloane and Mr. Gibbs. How's everything been going"
"Fine" said jack nervously. Gibbs said"yeah for the most part. Morning sickness seems to be over finally" the doctor nodded and smiled.
"Okay you two, let's see what your baby's going to be"
"Okay good 10 fingers, 10 toes, lots of hair!"
Jack looked at Gibbs with a big smile.
The doctor said "Alright guys, your having a!...."