chapter 8

Gracie was now 4 months old! Ellie and Nick were hiding something but no one knew yet and Delilah and Mcgee we're discussing more little "rugrats".
Jack and Gibbs were discussing their wedding!
"Alright Gibbs I guess we need a color scheme"
"I guess" replied Gibbs
"Babe I know 5th wedding and all but I really do want your input"
"I know I just... i don't know I'm tired."
"Hon I know i was up with you and Gracie all last night. Speaking of her I want her involved in the wedding some how. But I think she's still to little for flower girl, and I really want Scarlett in it especially because El is my maid of honor." Said Jack.
"Okay. I'm sure we will come up with something. But in the mean time- he kissed her neck- Grace is at daycare until 5 and it's 3 so we got some time on our hands." Gibbs said with a sly smile.
"You know I love you but I am not trying for baby number 2 right now! Get up take a shower -ALONE- and meet me downstairs. I've got cake coming!" She said.
Gibbs just smiled as his gorgeous fiancé walked out of their bedroom and down the steps.

Chapter 9 Sick
The wedding was in 2 weeks and right now Gibbs and Jack were up at 3 am trying to calm down a screaming 6 month old with an ear infection.
"Babe can you grab me the thermometer please she's getting warmer."
"Jack hey here ya go." He tossed her the thermometer.
"Oh my god. Jethro! It's a 103.6. What do we do oh my god it's so high." Jack said trying not to cry.
"Okay I'll go get the baby Motrin. But hon, calm down. Okay? Gracelynn is just as tough as her mom she'll be fine." He kissed her on the forehead and hopped down the stairs to get the medicine.
3 hours later.
"i should stay home with her today." Said Gibbs.
Jack put her arms around Gibbs neck "Cowboy, we gotta go to work. Grace will be fine with the sitter. Her fevers down, she's sleeping, and I'll go home on lunch break to check okay? I'll talk to Ellie and see if there's anything she suggests, Scarlett gets ear infections all the time. Hell thats probably where she got it from."
They went down stairs and talked with the baby sitter for a few minutes, both kissed Gracie on the head and then headed to Gibbs's truck.
When the couple got to work Ellie was asleep on her desk with Torres watching her like a hawk.
Jack giggled, kissed Gibbs, and walked up to her office.
Ellie woke up and Torres jumped off his desk and raced to Ellie whispering something and seeing if she was okay.
Gibbs then remembered this is exactly how he acted when she was pregnant with Scarlett.
Gibbs said "Torres. Bishop my office now" they all walked to the elevator.
Gibbs looked at them and asked "how far along?"
Ellie said "almost 10 weeks."
Torres said "we were going to tell you over the weekend. But when Ellie got the text about Gracie being sick we didn't want to bother you guys."
Gibbs looked at the couple, smiled and said "alright Bishop only crime scenes from now on. And if you disobey you'll be on desk duty for the remainder of this pregnancy understand?"
"Understood" Nick and Ellie said at the same time.
"Hey!" He said sternly. "Congratulations."