chapter 19 summer time and questions

~~I do not own NCIS nor the characters, I only own Leo and Gracelynn ;) check the end for notes this time!! Happy reading~~
Leo is almost 1 and they're planning his first birthday.
"What kinda party you want Leo?!" Gracie asked enthusiastically.
"Maybe a Blues Clues one. You know how much Leo likes Blue and Steve!" Jack told her daughter.
"Who's coming?" Gracie asked.
"Well. Me and dada you, Aunt Ellie, uncle nick, uncle Leon, uncle tim and aunt delilah, Morgan and Johnny, Scarlett and Luis and I think that's it!"
"Woah dats a lot of people!" Gracie said
"Well lots of people like you and Leo!" jack told her daughter.

Chapter 20 questions
"Momma, who's Kelly?" Gracie asked while she was coloring in her princess coloring book.
"Well we should probably ask dada. He's working in the basement" jack told Gracie.
"Dadaaaa!!" Gracie sang as she carefully walked down the stairs. "Who's Kelly dada?"
"Kelly uh was your sister." Gibbs said not having the heart to look at his daughter.
"So why she not here with me and you and momma and Leo?" Gracie asked picking up a sanding tool.
Gibbs looked at jack not sure exactly what to tell her.
Jack chimed in "well your sister Kelly had to go help in heaven, with grandpa Jackson and dadas mom"
"But... why she not stay and see me? She not like me?" Gracie asked teary eyed.
"Nah kiddo Kelly would've loved ya."
"Really?! But why come Kelly is dadas baby but not you baby momma?" Gracie asked trying to figure out what the pointy tool she was holding was for.
"Oh. Because dada was married before he married me." Jack told their daughter.
"Okay. But he loves you now instead?" Gracie pondered.
"Yes he loves me now. But he loves Shannon too just in a different way now. Shannon was Kelly's momma and dadas first love and that's okay!"
"Where Shannon now dada?"
"Shannon. Went to help Kelly in heaven too" Gibbs said realizing he wasn't quite ready for this talk.
"Oh otay! Can we get ice cream for dinner?" She asked innocently not realizing how heavy of a conversation her and her parents actually had just had.
"Sure baby we can get icecream but only if you have dinner first! Soldiers eat vegetables to get big and strong!" Jack said hoping that'd get their girl to eat her green beans.
"Let's go up stairs Gracie goose. Leo should be waking up from his nap soon!" Gibbs said. And with that Leo's crying coming form the monitor was the first cry of the night.

A/N:
Hey guys!! I just wanted to thank y'all so much for reading my story!! I have many more y'all can check out, I could try to figure out how to continue this story but i seemed to hit writers block after this latest chapter and started writing other stories (u should totally check out) leave a review/comment and I'll try to reply to questions. Thank you again