chapter 17- Leo's first halloween

With Gracie being 3 now they decided to let her pick out her own costume. It was not surprising when she came out dressed like "momma" in an army uniform. Gibbs still could not believe how much she looked like Jack, but she acted exactly like Gibbs.
"Alright my little soldier we need a costume for Leo. What should we put him in?" Jack asked her 'mini-me'.
"what bout a Marine guy like dada?"
"Oh I think that sounds perfect! Maybe we can get dada to wear his old uniform! Huh how does that sound Lieutenant Gracelynn Gibbs?"
"Momma dats a silly name!" Gracie said.
"Alright let's go check out these costumes and head home. How does that sound kiddo?" Jack asked.
"Momma I not kiddo I soldier!" Grace said sternly.
"Right sorry Lieutenant Gibbs" jack winked at her daughter.
Later that night Gracie was telling Gibbs all about their costume shopping.
"Alright Gracie goose it's time for bed go brush teeth and dada will tuck ya in okay?"
"Otay momma!"
Jack was doing dishes when Gibbs walked up behind her and put his hands on her waist burrowing his head in her neck and hair. He said "So Lieutenant Sloane you gonna get out your old uniform and show it off for me?"
"Gunny quit playing grab ass and go put your daughter to bed and then we will talk" she kissed his lips and he went to go put Gracie to bed.
At the Halloween party Ellie and Nick dressed up as Sandy and Danny form grease. Scarlett was Rapunzel and Luis was Spiderman. Mcgee and Delilah went as doctors and their twins as pirates.
Jack somehow managed to get Gibbs to put on his old uniform. Gracie wore her army uniform and Leo in a little sailor costume. Jack put on her old army dress just for Gibbs, but knew she would not be in it for long once they got the kids to sleep.