3

~Hermione POV~
I was really worried about Harry. He hasn't answered a single letter over the summer. I was really hoping that he was okay.
"Hermione are you okay?" Ron asked, concerned. I snap out of my thoughts when I heard Ron speak.
"I'm fine Ron." I lie. Ron hugs me.
"I know you're lying 'Mione." Ron said.
"Ron I'm so worried about Harry." I said, as I started crying.
"'Mione I'm sure Harry is just fine. Hes Harry Potter."
"I just hope he's okay. He hasnt answered any of our letters this summer."
"I assure you Harry is fine." I walk up to the room I share with Ginny.
"Hey Hermione." Ginny said.
"Hi Ginny." I say as I sit on my bed.
"Whats wrong 'Mione?" Ginny asked sitting next to me.
"Its Harry. I'm just so worried and I just hope hes okay."
"Listen to me Hermione. Harry is probably at the Dursleys, having a normal summer."
"I just feel like something is wrong  with him."
"Don't worry. You'll see him soon at Hogwarts."
~Draco POV~
"You two aren't going anywhere." A voice said from the stairs. I saw Kaley standing at the top of the stairs, glaring at us. Her crimson eyes were glowing bright.
"I will be taking Harry out of here." I said sternly.
"What are you going to do about it Draco?" Kaley said, walking towards us. I pull Harry closer to me. Kaley walked towards me, glaring at Harry.
Harry was barely able to stand on his own. His neck had stopped bleeding. The blood had dried all along his neck and shirt.
"What do you want Kaley?" I ask, annoyed.
"I want to see Harry Potter dead." She said. Harry tried to step in front of me but almost fell. Kaley grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him away.
I growled at her. "What are you going to do?" Kaley said. My wings emerged from my back. I grabbed Harry and pulled him behind me.
Kaley hissed at me. "Give him back!" She hissed.
"Never." I growled, pushing Harry farther back. He was lying on the ground and his neck seemed to be bleeding again.
Kaleys eyes seemed to glow brighter at the scent of his blood. "Come here you useless, pathetic, worthl-"
"Shut up!" I yelled. Than I heard feet running down the stairs.

A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know its short, but I will try to make the chapters longer. I don't own Harry Potter. Kaley is my own original character. What will happen in the next chapter? Read the next chapter to find out. Please comment how im doing with this new story.