24

~Draco POV~

I woke up on the couch holding Harry. Harry was still sleeping. "No... please no " Harry whispered in his sleep.
Harry was crying.
"Harry wake up." I said shaking him.
Harry eyes flew open. He blinked a few times before burying his face in my neck.
"Nightmare?" I asked as I played with his hair.
"Yeah." Harry said.
I pulled Harry close to me. We stayed like that until i decided to go get breakfast.
I got up and Harry looked at me with puppy eyes. "I need to eat Harry." I said as i messed his hair up. "Besides you can eat later." I said playfully.
"Im not hungry Draco." Harry said. I got up and left the room to the great hall.
When I got there i saw weaselette and weaselbee glaring at me. I ate quickly and left. When I was about to leave I felt a hand grab my arm. I hissed and looked at who grabbed me.
It was weaselette. "Youre coming with me." She said before dragging me. Mt wings shot out and I pulled my arm away. "Never touch me or Harry again you witch." I say, before storming off.
When I got to my dorm Harry was asleep on the couch again. I sighed. It was Saturday so might as well relax.
I sat next to Harry and put his head on my lap. I played with his hair before kissing his forehead gently.
I opened a book and started doing my school work. A few hours later I fell asleep.

~Harry POV~
I woke up to see Draco sleeping. His hair was a mess and he was snoring softly. I gently played with his hair. I sat up and went to Dumbledores office.
"Ah Harry you finally got away from Draco." Dumbledore said.
"What do you need?" I asked.
"We need to go on a mission."
"Where are we going?"
"A place where we can find a horcrux."
"When are we leaving?"
"Now. But listen to me Harry. Do whatever i say. If I tell you to run, you run, of i tell you to leave me to die, leave me to die."
"I understand sir." Dumbledore held his arm out and i grabbed it. We suddenly apparated to a stormy beach.

A/n here is another chapter. I hope you enjoy the story. Tell me what you think of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!