11

~Hermione POV~
"I can't believe that hes a fag!" Ron said as he stomped up to his room.
"He was supposed to be with me!" Ginny screeched.
"He wasn't supposed to know. He wasn't supposed to be with Malfoy. Dunbledore promised." Ron said as he walked into the room.
"Our payment is getting smaller too." I  said angrily. We were pretending to be friends with Harry. All we ever wanted was the fame.
"Its only two more years. Then Ginny will marry Harry and get the fame." I said as i looked out the window.
There was a knock on the door and Mrs Weasley came in with a younger girl. She looled to be about 14 years old. "This is Kaley. She said she was friends with you." Mrs Weasley said before closing the door.
"Hello Ron, Hermione, and Ginny." Kaley said as she walked in. She closed the curtains and looked at us.
"Why did you close the curtains?" Ginny asked.
"I would burn in the sunlight." Kaley said as she looked at me.
"Youre a vampire." I say.
"Just like that disgusting fag." Kaley mumbled.
"Are you talking about Potter?" Ginny said.
"Who else would I be talking about." Kaley hissed.
"What are we going to do?" Ron asked.
"Were going to kidnap him. Then you can do as you please with him." Kaley said, before leaving the room.
~Draco POV~
I looked at Harry. He seemed so upset about having to drink my blood. Harry put his face in my neck and inhaled my scent.
I ran my hand through his hair. Harry purred as I did that. "You like this?" I asked. Harry nodded and purred. His breath on my neck was warm.
"I'll be right back." Harry said as he got up and went to the restroom. About 15 minutes later he still hadn't left the room. I went over and knocked on the door.
Then I felt a stinging pain in my arm. I started banging on the door. "HARRY! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled as I banged on the door. The door didn't open. "Alohamora." I opened the door and Harry was lying on the floor.
Dumbledore was standing next to Harry. "What did you do to him?" U growled as I put my wand up to his throat.
"I didn't touch him. He did this to himself." Dumbledore said as he pointed to the wand in Harrys hand. His arm was covered in cuts. I picked Harry up and bandaged his arms. I kissed Harrys forehead. "I love you Harry."
"I...love you....too Dra-" Harry started coughing horribly. "I kissed his forehead. "Youll be alright Harry. I promise."

A/n I hope you like this chapter. I really want you to comment on what I'm doing right. If you have any suggestions please comment them. What will happen next?