16

~Harry POV~
I opened my eyes and remembered what happened. A angry look from Crabbe and Goyle. They grabbed me and knocked me out.
I looled around my surroundings and saw desks and chairs. I knew I was still in Hogwrts. "Finally awake you fag." Crabbe  said stepping towards me. I back away only to run into Goyle.
"What do you want with me?" I asked, nervously.
"We want to hurt you for changing Draco." Goyle said. I didnt even see the fist before it collided with my face. I gasped as I got hit again.
This continued for about 15 minutes before they grabbed me and threw me into the hallway.
I heard people running towards me. "Harry...Harry!" A frantic voice said. I saw Dracos silver eyes look at me. My stomach hurt and I put my hand over it. Draco picked me up and brought me back to the room.
Draco laid me on the couch and started using healing spells on me. "What happened to you Harry?" Draco said as he sat down and put my head in his lap.
"Crabbe and Goyle attacked me." I say as I start sobbing. Draco brushed my hair out of my face. "Its okay Harry. You're safe now." Draco said as he pulled me closer.
I suddenly felt like I needed to puke. I got up and ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I threw up for about 5 minutes before lying my head on the tub.
"Are you okay Harry?" Draco asked as he pulled me into his arms. I shook my head and buried my face in his chest. "Somethings wrong with me." I whisper as I sob.
"Theres nothing wrong with you." Draco said calmly. He wrapled his wings around us.
~Owen POV~
The spell I cast on Harry should start working now. He would become pregnant with my child. Then Malfoy would leave Harry because he would think Harry cheated.
I thought about how Malfoy would react. I know for sure he would be pissed. He would try to kill me again probably.
If Harry told Malfoy it was me Malfoy would probably want an explanation. I could lie to him. I would tell Malfoy that we did 'it'. Then Malfoy would definitely leave Harry.
Me and Harry could be happy together. All I needed to do was get Malfoy out of the equation. Our child would be raised without a death eater influencing it.
~Draco POV~
Harry was throwing up for the third time today. When he finished he curled up next to me. "Somethings wrong with me. I've felt like this ever since Owen..." Harry started. He didn't need to finish.
"Im go talk to that little piece of shit." I say as I got up. "Please be careful." Harry said as he looked at me.
"I will be. Tell me if you throw up again when I'm gone okay." I say as i leave the room. I felt bad leaving him alone in the state he wa in.
I was walking in the Great Hall when I saw the little jerk that hurt Harry.
"What did you do to Harry?" I growled as I grabbed his shirt.
"Oh...he didn't tell you. Hes pregnant Malfoy." I glared at him.
"Youre lying!" I shout.
"No I'm not. With him being a vampire he is able to get pregnant."
"He hasnt done 'it' with anyone. There is no way in hell hes pregnant."
"Actually he did do 'it' with me." I felt like I got punched in the gut. Harry would never do this to me, right?
"He cheated on you Malfoy. You might as well forget whatever you two have going on." The Ravenclaw said. I stormed back to my room. When I entered I went to my room, slammed the door, and locked it. Harry was pregnant. And it wasn't mine.

A/n I just want to say thank you so much SaphyNarcissaMalfoy for supporting me. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What will happen next?