7

~Draco POV~
I saw the weaselette glaring at me and Harry. I pulled him closer to me. Granger and weaselbee came to the bathroom and looked at us in shock.
"I should of known." Granger said as she looked at us.
"Known what?" Weaselbee asked.
"Malfoys a veela and his mate is Harry."
"What the hell do you mean Hermione?" Weaselette asked glaring at me.
"I mean Harry and Draco are soulmates. Draco will do anything to make sure Harry is safe. Harry will also do anything to protect Draco."
"Lets say I killed one of them. Then what would happen?" Weasel growled. I growled and pulled Harry closer. Harry was shaking terribly.
"Ronald! Why would you even ask that?" Granger said, slapping weasel across the face.
"Just asking." Weasel said with a shrug.
"If you killed one of them Ronald the one that is still alive would murder you." Granger said.
"I was only joking 'Mione." Weaselbee said in a tone that suggested otherwise.
"A joke Ronald? This sort of stuff is not meant to be a joke. Its really serious." I glared at all of them. I could tell they were making Harry very uncomfortable.
"Please stop fighting." Harry said so quietly that only I heard him.
"Well if theyre mates 'Miome, don't you think Malfoy would be nicer to Harry?" I growled at them. I was about to slap all of them when Harry moved at lightning speed towards them.
His eyes were glowing a bright crimson and I knew he was in pain. I saw his fangs and grabbed his arm trying to pull him away. "What are you doing Harry?" Granger asked nervously.
~Harry POV~
My throat was on fire. I was tired of this argument and I got up and ran towards all of them. "What are you doing Harry?" Hermione asked nervously.
I growled at her. Draco grabbed my arm and I glared at him. I was about to push him away when he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his wings around us.
"What the bloody hell is wrong with you Harry Potter?" Ginny spat at me.
"There is nothing wron-" I hissed at Hermione.
"Harry, its okay. I got you." I say pulling Harry closer to me.
"What the hell Malfoy?" Ron said as shoved Draco away from me. O growled at Ron and he immediately backed away.
"I don't understand Harry. We were supposed to get married and have kids and-" I slapped Ginny. She looked at me horror wrote all over her face.
"You've done it you little traitor!" Ron hissed as he walked towards me. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and held me off the ground. Then I lost it
~Flashback~
I had burnt breakfast and Vernon was furious. I forgot to clean the dishes and that night Vernon dragged me to the living room.
"You disrespectful little freak! We should've got rid of you!" Vernon yelled. He started punching me in the face and stomach. He scratched my face and kicked me everywhere.
I was lying on the ground covered in my blood. After that Vernon grabbed the collar of my shirt and threw me into the cupboard under the stairs.
"No food for a month!" He yelled and slammed the door.
~end flashback~
I hissed and pushed Ron away and fell onto the floor. I was shaking terribly and Draco immediately wrapped me in a hug. He wrapped his wings around us and we walked out of the room.
I need to get out of here. I need to feed on something. I couldn't hurt Draco. "We need to leave Draco." I say as I move closer to him. The next thing I knew we were somewhere else. Somewhere I never wanted to go again

A/n How am I doing with this story? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know they are really short and ill try to make them longer. What will happen next? Read the next chaptwr to find out!