14

~Draco POV~
I felt like something was wrong with Harry. I saw Harry leave a few minutes ago. I got up and left the great hall. "I'll make you mine Harry Potter. No matter what it takes." I turned the corner and saw a Ravenclaw holding Harry against the wall.
I heard Harry growl and try to push him away. "I dont want you. I want Draco." Harry growled.
"You want that pathetic Malfoy over me. You'll be sorry." And with that the Ravenclaw left.
Harry slid down the wall and hugged his knees to his chest. "I'm so pathetic." Harry whispered to himself. I walked over to Harry and wrapped my arm around him.
Harry put his face in ny neck. "What have I done wrong?" Harry asked me.
"You haven't done anything." I said.
"I'm so pathetic." Harry said. Dumbledore came and walked over to us.
"I believe we need to talk." He said. I got up and held Harry close. We walked up to the headmasters office.
"As I have heard Harry you are a vampire and Draco is your mate, correct?"
"Yes." I reply.
"And as i understand it you are a veela Draco."
"Yes sir."
"I will be moving you two to a dorm of your own. You will get the first three days off of class to bond."
"Excuse me, what do you mean 'bond'?" Harry asked confused.
"A bond is when a veela gets to know their mate. During the bonding time, Harry you must drink Dracos blood."
"I cant do that."
"You must Harry. Or you could die." I say as I hold him close. We all left the office and walked to a painting of Salazar Slytherin.
"Password?" Slytherin asked.
"Bond." Dumbledore said. The portrait swung open revealing a large common room.it had tan walls and a black couch. There was a Slytherin banner and a Gryffindor banner on the walls.
"Your rooms are upstairs." With that the headmaster left.
~Voldemort POV~
I was pacing. I was furious with the death eaters. They failed to kidnap Harry Potter. Draco needed to succeed in killing the boy and Dumbledore.
At least with the other death eaters in the castle it would get done. All Draco needed to do was fix the vanishing cabinet.
~Owen POV~
I would make Harry mine. I would attack Harry when the bloody Malfoy was away. I would be able to kill the stupid Malfoy without anyone noticing.
I dont care what anyone says. I don't care about who trys to protect Harry. I will kill anyone in my way to get Harry.

A/n Three chapters in a day!! I want to thank all those who read this story. Comment on how I'm doing. I also will start doing shootouts. Please read the next chapter!