20

~Draco POV ~

I was pacing in my room. I was trying to think of a way to find Harry and get him back safely. There was a knock on my door. "Come in." I say as I continue pacing.

 " Draco, I need to show you something... " mother said as she walked into the room. 

 "What is it mother?" I ask as I finally sit on my bed.

 " follow me. " I got up and followed mother to the dungeons. 

 "What's down here?" I asked. 

 "Go inside and look." Mother said as she unlocked the door. I saw a shadow move away when it saw me. I felt fear everywhere.

 " I'll leave you two alone. " mother said as she walked away. I walked towards the shadow.

 "Who are you?" He asked, voice shaking. I recognized the voice.

 "Harry?" I said as a question. I took another step forward. Harry didn't move away. I walked over to Harry and hugged him. 

 "Draco?" Harry asked confused.

 " It's going to be ok Harry. " I say as I bury my face in his neck, inhaling his scent.

 "I thought you were mad at me. I thought you hated me." Harry said through tears.

 "I was mad but I got over it Harry." 

 "You arenshould"

" of course not. " Harry smiled slightly.

~Narcissa POV~

 "We should kill him tomorrow." Kaley said as she paced.

" I've waited too long already. " Voldemort said.

"What do you mean my lord?" 

"I should've killed the boy when he was a baby. Before he knew magic."

 " if you want I can go get the boy. " my face paled. Draco was still down there with Harry. I needed to warn them before it was too late.

A/n two chapters in one day. This one is a lot shorter then the other but I'll make it up to you in the next week. Hope you enjoyed!