4

~Harry POV~
I felt like my entire body was on fire. I  passed out from the pain at some point.
When I opened my eyes I could see everything in the dark. I had no idea how I could see in the dark. My glasses were lying on the floor and I was surprised I could see at all.
All of the memories from that day came flooding back to me. Getting kidnapped, waking up in Malfoy manor, to find out I was going to die, having a vampire bite my neck.
I saw Draco standing in front of me blocking my view. I could hear voices and footsteps upstairs. "Looks like I have reinforcements." Someone said in front of Draco.
I saw Lucius, Mrs. Malfoy, a group of vampires, and Lord Voldemort. "What is going on down here?" Lucius demanded, glaring at Draco. I went in front of Draco and looked at everyone. I was drawn to Draco. I felt like it was my job to protect him. "What are you doing Harry?" Draco growled, under his breath. I look at him and he suddenly knows why I'm doing what I'm doing.
"He should be dead!" Voldemort growled, looking at the vampire that bit me earlier.
"I-I don't know what happened my lord." She stutters.
"HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!" Voldemort yelled, grabbing my shirt. He yanked me off the ground and looked into my eyes. My scar started burning.
My feet weren't touching the ground. I tried to escape but Voldemort moved his hand up to my throat. He squeezed my throat making it hard to breathe.
~Draco POV~
I watched as the dark lord grabbed Harrys throat. I growled loudly. "Whats wrong with you Draco?" Father said, slapping my cheek. I glared at him and growled. My wings came out ripping the back of my shirt.
I could only see red. I wanted to kill everyone in the room except for Harry. MY Harry.
Harry seemed to be just fine even though his throat was getting held tightly. "What. Is. Wrong. With. You. DRACO!" Father said.
"Let him go." I growl as I try to get to Harry. The dark lord looked at me and dropped Harry onto the ground. His body fell limply to the ground.
"He was just as pathetic as you Draco." Father said slapping me again. I clawed at father, scratching his face. He looked at me with disgust.
I went and picked Harry up. He was extremely light. I glared at everyone and as I walked up out of the dungeon. "Where are we supposed to go?" I ask myself.
"The...Burrow.." Harry said weakly opening his eyes. They were glowing crimson. He was one of them now. He was a vampire. I grabbed a handful of floo powder and stepped into the fireplace. I saw Kaley at the stairs looking over at me and Harry.
"The Burrow." I say, and we get enveloped in green flames. We landed into another fireplace. I saw three red heads and I knew exactly who's house we are at. We'at the Weasleys house. Them everything went black.

A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story. Please comment on how I'm doing with this story. What will haplen in the next chapter? Read to find out!