21

~Harry POV~

I heard someone walking down the stairs to the dungeon. "Hide Draco." I hissed at him.

"Whats going on Harry? Draco whispered. I heard the door start to open and pushed Draco behind a pillar. I recognized the person immediately. Kaley. She grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me out of the dungeon. 

I was threw onto the floor in the living room. My arms were tied behind my back and my feet were tied together. I looked up and saw Voldemort looking at me. My scar was burning.

I saw Mrs. Malfoy looking worried probably about Draco. A few minutes later Draco walked into the room. "Harry Potter it appears the time has come for you to die." Voldemort said. I saw Dracos eyes widen. I looked down.

"I want to make you suffer first though... Crucio!" I screamed and withered on the ground. A few minutes later it stopped. I was gasping for breath. Voldemort stood over me his wand pointed at my stomach.

"Good bye Harry Potter." He said. I looked at Draco. He looked as if he wanted to cry.

"Avada Kedavra!" The spell hit me and everything went dark.

~Draco POV~

I felt extreme pain all over my body. I fell to the ground and crawled over to Harry. I picked his head up and put it in my lap. "Please come back to me Harry." I cried. I held Harrys head against my chest.

The pain grew worse. The worst part was in my chest. It was from losing my mate. I was dying from heartbreak. I just wanted to turn back time and make everything normal again. 

Mother put her hand on my shoulder. "Come Draco." She said. I continued crying clinging to Harrys body. He wasn't here anymore. He was gone. I was alone.

I stayed in my room for the rest of Christmas. I barely ate and barely slept. I went back to Hogwarts looking horrible.

"Draco what happened?" Pansy asked as I sat crying by the window. 

"H-Harry got murdered." I sobbed. "I just miss him so much. I need him to come back." 

"Oh Draco... I'm so sorry." Pansy hugged me. I felt so empty. I just wanted to be with Harry again. 

A/n I'm so sorry if this chapter is sad. This is not the end of the story though and I will keep updating. I hope you enjoyed and please comment what you think. Thanks for reading!