25

~Draco POV~
I woke up and put my hand where Harrys head should be. When I felt my lap I started worrying. Last time he disappeared he got kidnapped and killed.
I left the dorm and searched all of Hogwarts and Hogwarts grounds. There was no sign of Harry or Dumbledore. I growled quietly. I felt a stinging pain in my arm and i knew 'he' was calling me.
I went to the room of requirements and went to the vanishing cabinet. When i opened it a bunch of death eaters came out. Including aunt Bellatrix and uncle Snape.
"Well where is he?" Bellatrix snapped.
"He is currently not on school grounds." I say.
"When will he be back?" Bellatrix asked.
"In three hours." Snape said. I started pacing. I hoped Harry was safe and not with Dumbledore.

~Harry POV~
We walked until there was a rock wall.
"The wall won't let us through without an offering of blood." Dumbledore said. I reached to bite my hand but Dumbledore stopped me.
"We will use my blood. I am much older and I am dying anyway." Dumbledore said. He grabbed a knife and sliced his palm. He wiped his palm on the wall and it opened.
Inside was a huge lake of water with a small.
There was a boat that came out of the water and we rowed to the island. When we got there was a bowl with a weird potion in it. "No matter what Harry, make sure I drink all the potion."
"Yes sir." I say. Dumbledore took a shell and drank a little bit of the potion. He kept drinking and drank all the potion. Inside the bowl was a locket with the letter S on it. We took the locket and I walked down to get fresh water. When I was down ther something grabbed my arm and pulled me under.

~Draco POV~
I felt pain in my chest. Harr y was hurt. I needed to find him soon. And tell him the truth. Tell him about me being a death eater.

~Harry POV~
I couldn't breathe. I felt my lungs burn. Above me I saw fire and whatever was holding me let go. I swam to the surface and gasped for air.
I swam back over to Dumbledore and hot up on the rocks. "We must leave Harry." Dumbledore said holding his arm out for me.
I grabbed his arm and we apparated into Hogsmeade. We walked to the school and went to the Astronomy tower. "Whatever happens Harry. Dont say a word." Dumbledore said before dismissing me.
I started to leave when I heard footsteps. I hid under the stairs and watched as Draco, Bellatrix, and Snape all went up to Dumbledore.
"Let me help you Draco." Dumbledore said.
"I dont need your help! Don't you get it! I have to do this... or he'll kill Harry." Draco said crying.
~Draco POV~
I looked at Dumbledore. I was so worried about my Harry. I hoped he was alright. I pointed my wand at Dumbledore.
"Expelliarmus!" I said amd his wand flew away. He held his hands up and looked at me.
"Do it Draco. Kill him." Bellatrix whispered in my ear. I lowered my wand.
Snape raised his wand and pointed it at Dumbledore. "Avada kedavra!" Dumbledore fell over the railing and fell into the courtyard below. We all started running from the Astronomy tower. I suddenly felt Harrys presence.
He had seen everything. He knew I was a death eater. He was going to hate me for the rest of my life.

A/n here is a new chapter for you all. I hope you like it. I plan on doing one more chapter for this book. I plan on doing a sequel to this story and I want to know if you think its a good idea. Thanks for reading!