chapter~ 24

So this is the surprise update. I know it's not surprising b'coz maine pehle hi puch liya tha kise kise aaj iska update chahiye..

Ab khush ho jao sab....

Happy reading.❤️

🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

In bathroom, sameer on doorstep, shocked after seeing her condition.

She is sitting on floor under ther shower and rubbing hardly her arms, her cheeks. Which make her cheeks gone red and b'coz of harshly rubbing her arm start little bleeding.

Sameer went towards her and sit in his knees front of her and hold her hands.

Sameer- jaan.... Ye.... Ye tum... Tum.... Kya kar rahi ho....

Naina- mat chhuiye sameer mujhe.... Mai aapke chune layak nahi hu...

Sameer- ye kya bol rahi ho tum jaan... Naina look at me...

He shake her but she doesn't listen anything she is doing her work. Sameer made her stand. The shower is on which makes Sameer fully wet.

Sameer- jaan look at me...

She didn't listen. Then he slap her. This step make her come in reality. She hugged him. And cry loud.

Priti took anand & bela out of room after closing the door of bathroom. All are in hall now.

Priti- i know aap logo k man me bhut se sawal hai. Aur aapko aapke sare sawalo k jawab bhi milenge par abi nahi. Aapko jawab naina aur jijaji denge.

Saying so she went in balcony and start crying.

On otherside... In bathroom....

Sameer- naina....*caresing her hair. ..jaan batao kya hua....

The shower is still on and they both are standing under shower.

Naina- *sobbing- usne... Usne... Mujhe...

Sameer- usne kya naina...

Naina- usne... Mujhe chhua... Sameer.... Mujhe gande... Gande tarike se chhua... Mere hath per.... Ma... Meri kamar par... Mere galon par... Chhua... aur.... Aur usne mujhse kaha k sirf... Sirf kuch ghanto ki bat hai... Hotel... Hotel chale ya ghar...

Sameer closed his eyes and control his anger. As he  knows that this time she only needs him.

Sameer- usne tumhe yaha chhua.

He pointed at her arms, she nodded in agreement. He kissed her arms one by one from shoulder to finger tips.

Sameer- yaha chhua...

He pointed towards her cheeks, she blinked her eyes. He give lots of soft kisses on her both cheeks.

Sameer- yaha chhua...

He pointed towards her waist, she closed her eyes and shake her head in yes. He bent down on his knees, slide her saree from her tummy which give him full access of her waist. He hold her and give feather like kisses on there.

He stand up,.they are looking in each others eyes, both are crying. She is crying in pain, pain of disgusting touch and he is crying to see her in that condition. They recognise their tear between the droplet of water.

He leaned and captures her lips. Firstly she didn't respond but when she cant take anymore she start responding. They kissed each other in shower. This kiss was to soothe her pain and make her believe that she is only for him.

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें