Peace before the storm⁶³

After sipping coffee Mr Maheshawari want to leave.,. half heartly... But he have to go... Buaji watching both of them.

Buaji- oye heroine.... Jaa apne hero ko niche tak to chhod k aa... Chali jaa... Waise bhi shadi k bad ye sab aam bat ho jayegi... Maja to abhi hai...

Sameer divert his gaze in his phone to hide his blush... While naina is Looking at floor... After a minute they moves outside, they are standing in corridor just before main gate of naina's home.

Naina- waise idea achha hai...!

Sameer- idea... Kaisa idea...?

Naina- zyada na bhole banne ki zrurat nahi hai Mr badmash Maheshawari,..

Sameer-aawww... tum aisi hi.apne pati ko badmash bol rahi ho jabki maine to koi badmashi ki hi nahi...

Naina- rehne dijiye... Aapki badmashiya mai janti hu...

Sameer- achaaww... jaan batao to sahi akhir kiya kya hai tumare is bechare masoom pati ne...

Naina- kal mai office na jau aur aaram karu uske liye achha plan banaya hai aapne...

He gives her sheepish smile, while naina shakes her head in disbelief.

Naina- sameer aap kitne chalu hai na...

Sameer- wo to hu... Tabhi to ahemdabad ki sabse hot and sexy ladki patai...

She gives him 'kuch bhi' look...

Sameer- ab kal tum ghar chalogi... Hum pura din sath rahenge... Tumhe aaram bhi milega...

She just hmmed and headed downstairs. Reaching at car, he asked her for kiss. Her gone wide after listening his sudden demand in publicly. She nodded in no, while he made cute sad pout. She him from his shoulder to sit inside. He reluctantly sits on driving seat, closed the doon. Suddenly he feels something soft on his lips for barely 3 seconds. His eyes turns outside,.there she is running towards her building with blushing and smiling face. His fingers brushes his lips, he realised that she kissed him... She kissed him publicly... He talked to himself...

Sameer- beta sameer ab sambhal kar rehna padega teri biwi junglee billi nhi bhooki sherni ban gyi hai....

He smiles and moves towards his home. Next morning... The agarwal ladies are getting ready for going to Maheshawari's... First time... Buaji ia sitting on sofa in hall after getting ready, bela is serving breakfast to anand and second tea to buaji after getting ready. And here in PriNa's Room, today priti woke up early from Naina, she is looking at her siso who is sleeping hugging the pillow tightly with a calm smile on her lips. Priti smiles mischievously.

She moves closer to her, lay beside her, hold her from behind. Naina moves slightly, then priti kissed naina's cheek and gives toothy smile. Naina mumbled in sleep. "Sameer kya kar rahe hai sone dijiye na..." Priti put her palm on her mouth to avoid loud laugh. Then priti slides her finger on side of naina's face sensually. Naina nuzzled in pillow and mumbled again "Sameer please pareshan mat kariye na..." Naina turns towards priti hoping that there should be sameee, she forcefully opens her less than half eye. And again says.... "Waise bhi aap mujhe rat ko....." Stopped in middle when she found priti front of her. She wake up with jerk...

Naina- priti tu....

Then she looks he surrounding. Then hide her face in pillow which is in her lap. Priti leaned towards her ear.

Priti- aisa kya kiya Jijaji ne k tu rat ko.....!

Naina-priti ki bachhi.... Ruk tu....

Priti jump down from bed....

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें