fightback⁷⁴

Tears rolled down from her eyes, she is shivering in fear. He hold her wrist firmly which cause some glass bangles are breaks and pierced in her wrist. She hissed in pain. Kartik pulls her towards himself and pushed her on bed with jerk. He takes two long steps towards her and lay beside her on his stomach and traces her face with his finger. His finger moves towards her cleavage just a second before when he is about to touch that he feels sharp pain in his upper arm. He looks at the direction there he found a scissor pierced in his upper arm. Naina have scissor in her hand when she standing near window there is table with have many drawers. She hide that. He screamed in pain and become weak. Taking the advantage naina pushed him get up from bed. Kartik gritted his teeth.

Kartik- ye tujhe bhut mehenga padne wala hai...

He pull out that scissor with jerk, get up from bed and stand front of her. He is about to hold her just then everything gone black front of his eyes as she gives hard kick between his legs. He is flat on floor joining his legs with his hands between them. He is again screaming in pain. Naina kicks his leg from her heel.

Naina- tumhe kya laga sameer nahi hai... Akeli hu to tum kuch bhi kar loge... Tumhe to mai batati hu...

She moves towards closet and take belt, wrap it around his neck and lightly choked his throat by holding firmly.

Naina- tujh jaise kamino ka samna hum ladkiyon ko maa k pet se karna padta hai samjha... Aur ladkiyon ko kamjor samajhna tum jaise ladkon ki sabse badi galti hoti hai. Ladkiya kamzor nahi hoti hai bas kuch ladkiya apne ander chhipi takat ko pehchan nahi pati hai aur jo pehchan jati hai wo tere jaise namardon ka yehi hal karti hai... Kya kaha tha... Rape karega... Video banayega... Mai banau ab video...

Kartik- so.. sor.. sorry.. sorry..

Naina- do hell with your sorry... Sameer ko harm karega... Abi kuch din pehle jo unka accident hua wo tune hi kraya tha na...

Her hold on belt around his neck gets tighter.

Kartik- n.. nahi.... Mai... Maine... Nahi... Kar... Kraya... Le... Leave... Me... Please...

Naina- sameer Maheshawari ko mutthi me karna chata tha tu...

She hold more tightly around his neck. Just then door flung open with jerk.

Sameer- naina.....

Sameer is there along with his mens. Fear is clearly visible on his face its vanished in next second after seeing the senerio of inside. Looking at sameer she free kartik's neck fron her hold. And there he is standing at door step leaning on door frame with Crossed arms on his chest. He gestures BG to take Kartik away. Two black dressed men moves inside,hold kartik's hands and stepping outside of room with him. Just then sameer stopped them.

Sameer- ek minute...

He comes front of him and hard punch on his face cause blood oozing out from his nose and corner of his lips.

Sameer- take him with yourself. Don't inform police... Iska hisab ab mai karunga.

They take Kartik with themselves. Naina is sitting on bed her face is covered with her palms he comes front of her and sits on his knees. Removes her palms from her face. But before he could say anything his eyes fell on blood stained wrist. He immediately take out first aid box from side table and does bandage of her wound sitting beside her.

Sameer- kaise hua ye...?

Naina- chudiyon se kat gya...

At next moment she hugs him. Her face burried in his chest and her arms around his waist. She starts sobbing. He kissed her hair and caressed her back to calm her. After some time finally she unhuged him. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead. She put her palm on his which is on her cheeks.

Naina- aap yaha... Itne jaldi kaise...

Sameer- wo sab bad me pehle ye batao usne tumhe kahi aur chot to nahi pahuchaya.

Naina- nahi... Mai thik hu...

Her gaze lowered. He hugs her again.

Sameer- ab puri bat batao...!

Naina- wo... Maine aapko bataya tha na main yaha dress lene aayi thi...

Sameer-hmmm

Naina- phone rakh k mai closet ki tarf gyi tabi maine uski awaz suni... Usne mujhe baby doll kaha jaisa ki wo pehle bhi bolta tha.

Sameer- haan ye to maine suna tha.

Naina narrated whole things to him. She says in choked tone.

Naina- wo... Wo... Rape... Video....

Sameer closed his eyes to control his anger. He put finger on her lips to stop her saying that things.

Naina- mai bhut dar gyi thi sameer bhut zyada dar gayi thi...

Sameer- he'll pay for that jaan... definitely he'll pay...!

To lighten up her mood he says.

Sameer- waise dar wo gya tha tumse... Meri Sherni Maheshawari... Kaise band bajai uski...?

She chuckled between sobbing.

Sameer- ab bata bhi do... Jisse mai bhi alert ho jau aage k liye... Ki agar maine koi gadbad ki to meri bhi band baj sakti hai..

She playfully hit his shoulder. Wiping her tears.

Naina- kainchi....!

Sameer repeated little loudly and scared voice.

Sameer- kainchi...!

Naina- gusa diya uske upper arm me...

Sameer- kya....! Ghusa diya...! Kainchi...!

She giggled at his antics.

Sameer- fir... Fir kya kiya...?

Naina- mara...!

Sameer- maraa.......! Kaha.?

She chews her inner cheeks to avoid laugh.

Sameer- are batao to kaha mara...!?

She gestures from eyes towards between his legs. He looks at her asking where by raising his eye borrows. She again did the same gesture. He immediately joined his legs and hissed in closed eyes. He says without opening his eyes.

Sameer- fir to bechara gya.... Ch...

Looks towards her.

Sameer- jaan tumne to bechare k future pe lat mar di...

She looks at him with fake angry face.

Sameer- shant meri sherni shant... Mujhe mere  future fikr hai.

Both are looking each other silently and burst into laughter togather....

Naina- uske bad kya kiya ye to aapne dekha hi tha.

Sameer- i am proud of you jaan... Tumne bhut bhaduri se kartik ka samna kiya...

Naina- ye sab aapki wajah se hua sameer agar apne us din mujhse wo sab nahi kaha hota to aaj mujhme itni himmat nhi aati....

He pulled her in tight hug.

Naina- i love you... jaan...

Sameer- uff... This jaan...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I also don't want sameer or anyone would be saviour of naina. Naina have to fight for herself. Infact, every girl have to fight against this kind of things in society.

Favorite scene...?

Favorite dialogue..?

Ignore mistakes.

-khamosh ❤️

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें