consent⁶⁰

Next morning....

Naina opens her eyes and try to get up but failed b'coz of her handsome husband, who is sleeping like little kid tightly holding her from waist. His face is on crook of her neck. His one leg is on legs. She moves her head aside and looks at him. His messy hair, pouty lips and some hair strainds falling on his forehead make her weak. She moves a little upside and gives him forehead kiss. Then kisses his eyes. Then his cheeks and give peck on his lips.

Naina- i love u so much... Jaan....

He opens his one eye and says in hoarse voice.

Sameer-i love you too jaaan....

Naina- sameer aap.... Aap... Jag rahe hai... Kab se...

Sameer- jab aap is nachiz pe pyar barsa rahi thi... Waise idea achha hai...

Saying so he leaned to kiss her, but she put her fingers on his lips.

Naina- ji nahi... Maine abi brush nahi kiya hai...

Sameer- i dont mind....

He didn't listen her and captured her lips. After quite long, deep and passionate kiss they leave their lips. He is nuzzling his nose on her neck and gives wet kisses on her collerbone. Wispers in her ear.,..

Sameer- ab aadat dal lo... Shadi k bad har subah aisi hi hone wali hai.... Ya fir... Isse... Zyada kuch bhi....

Naina- dhatt....

She playfully hits him on chest and buried her face in his chest to hide colour of her cheeks which is matching to her vermillion.

After few minutes, samaina come out of tent. PriDit are sitting on wood log and having coffee while SwaNna are standing separately. Looking at SwaNna Samaina feels something strange but remains silent. Having their morning coffee too they leave for farm house.

In car ..

Naina- sameer aapko munna aur swati ka behaviour kuch alag nahi laga subah... Matlab wo bat bhi nahi kar rahe ek dusre se...

Sameer-hmmm... Maine bhi notice kiya...

Naina- kahi kisi bat pe jhagda to nahi hua hai dono ka....

Sameer- pata nahi.... Mai munna se bad me bat karunga... Tum swati se bat karne ka try karna...

They reached at farmhouse, fresh-n-up themselves and leave for home with their respective partners. At naina's society.... Naina step out of car. She is looking hell gorgeous in floral print lavender coloured organza saree paired with matching blouse. Her hair is left open as always...

Naina- sameer, pandit ki car kahi nahi dikh rahi wo to humse Pehle nikale the na...

Sameer- jaise tumhe pata nahi hai... Un dono ki aadat... Nikal liye honge kahi pe...

Priti- ji nahi jijaji... Hum yehi hai...

Taiji comes in her balcony and looks them... Actually not them only samaina.... (Kal ki fuki(jali) padi hai elephant).

Taiji-o bai... Aagyi maharani... Huhh... Ab dekho...

She come out of her house and deliberately stand front of naina's home and start talk with random aunty...

Aunty- are beena behen... Kal to badi badi gadiyan aayi thi society me... Pata chala tha k Naina priti aur swati k sasural se aayi thi...

Taiji- are wo sab chhodo... Wo dekho sagai k bad puri rat bahar thi dono apne apne ashiq k sath...

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें