feelings⁶⁹

Sun rays peep through windows between curtains break her beauty sleep. She lazily opens her eyes and try to recognise her surrounding then she feels breath on her neck she moves her gaze a side there she found her husband sleeping peacefully caging her in his arms and one leg that's why she didn't move a inch. He looking like kid who is sleeping peacefully hugging his favourite teddy. His silky locks fall on his forehead, she put them aside slowly with her fingers. Her eyes fell on bandage which is on his forehead. She traces his wound and gives peck on that. Then she kissed his eyes, tip of his nose, corner of his lips. Then a sudden jerk make her shocked she take few seconds to realised that her not so masoom husband pull her in passionate kiss then she equally responded that.

After 15 minute of calorie burning they break the kiss, she hide her face in his chest while he just caressed her hair. He muttered I Love you which she replied in I Love you too... Then someone knocked the door. She crept out of bed while he pulled her pillow and hugs it annoyingly Which make her giggle. She grab her dupatta and moves to open the door.

Naina- good morning naniji...

Nani- good morning beta ji... Ye le tere liye chai aur tere pati k liye coffee layi hu..

Naina- par aapne q... Mai aa jati na lene..

Nani- tu kya koi guest hai... *She nodded in no* nahi na... Jaise mere liye sameer aur rohan hai waise hi tu hai... Aur bachhon k liye kuch bhi krane me taklif nahi hoti... Chal ab ye sab chhod aur chai pike ready jo jaa. Aaj nashta maine khud banaya hai sabke liye... Aur ise bhi utha de kitna soyega.

Naina-ji...

Naina takes tray from nani's hand and locked the door after leaving of nani. Placing the tray on side table.

Naina- uthiye Maheshawari... Ab aapki beauty sleep khatam...

Sameer who is burried his face in pillow which she used slowly moves his head up side and looks at her.

Sameer- mai to kab se utha hu janeman..

Naina- achha... Kab se...?

Sameer- tab se jab tum mujhe pyar bhari nigaho se dekh rahi thi.

Naina- haaww... Matlab aap jag rahe the... Sameer aap na bhut gande ho... Sachhi...

Sameer- ok i love u too...

He gives her toothy smile. She gives him expression of aapka kuch bhi nahi ho sakta. After sipping their tea and coffee together firstly naina goes to fresh-n-up. He is in balcony taking morning fresh air. After sometime click sound of door look make him turn towards that. Looking inside there he found his angel. She step out from washroom wearing pink coloured saree. Her hairs are wet and wrapped in towel. Water droplets are dropping down from side hair strainds. Her face is glowing without makeup. Her natural pink lips makes his throat dry. She stands front of mirror and when looks in that she found her hubby is just behind her looking her with great affection. She looks in his eyes through mirror.

Without breaking the eyelock he take step closer to her and tie the string of blouse. Removes towel from her hairs and make her hairs dry by dryer himself maintaining the eyelock. After that he combed her hairs carefully. Left her hairs open that covers her back. His actual intention to cover her deep cut blouse from other's eyes. She smiles at his possessiveness. Which is not gone unnoticed by him. He smiled mischievously and turned her. Now her face towards him. He slides his hand on her waist, her after bath frosty skin and his warm touch create steam in their romance. Her hands are on his shoulder. He directly captured her lips without wasting a second.  She leaned back on dressing table. Their hot and steamy kiss breaks after 10 minutes. Panting heavily she hugs him.

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें