shayad⁵³

Sameer- naina...

Naina- sameer....

Nainaaaaaa........ A loud sound pierce her ears.... She opens her eyes lazily.... And pecify the surrounding...

Round of applause, un sab k liye jisne.ye guess kiya k ye dream tha. Par ye sameer ka nahi Naina ka dream tha...

Priti- Mrs Maheshawari.... Uth jaeye... Jijaji ke sapne se bahar aa... Yaha mai utha rahi hu to sameer sameer bol rahi hai... Pagala gyi hai ye ladki... Papa se bol k inki shadi prepone karani padegi...

Naina- kya hai... Subah subah shuru ho gyi mendhak ki tarah tarr tarrr....

Priti- behen main tarr tarr kar.rahi hu... Wo to achha tha k mai aayi uthane agar maa ya bua dadi aayi hoti to unke samne sameer sameer chillati to kya hota...

Naina- sachhi priti mai... Sameer ka nam le rahi thi...

Priti- hann... Wo bhi bade pyaar se.... Waise ek bat bata... Aisa kya dekh rahi thi tu sapne me...

She reminds her dream, she facepalmed herself due to shyness. Her cheeks gone red as the powder which is filled in her hairline.

Priti- bata na... Jijaji kya kar rahe the... Sapne me...

Naina- kuch bhi nahi kar rahe the... tu... Tu hat... Mujhe late hi raha hai... Hat na...

She rushed to Washroom. She is smiling and blushing after reminding her dream...

Here, Sameer along with nani reached at naina's home. Today they will go for engagement shopping. He is sitting on sofa in hall. Nani is talking with bela, bua dadi and anand. Sameer is busy in his phone but his eyes searching for her. He glanced at her room's door in intervals.

Sameer-*in mind- yarr... Aajkal naina kuch zayada time nahi laga rahi hai taiyar hone me. Matlab maine bataya bhi tha k hum zaldi aayenge fir bhi...

After few more minutes naina step out from her room with priti. He confusingly stare at her. Her blushing face and priti's toothy plus teasing smile tells there is something between this agarwal sisos. He decided that he will definitely ask about that from naina later. And if she didn't tell him he give her his swear which is brahmastra. Settling on dinning table for breakfast sameer sits between agarwal sisos. He leaned towards naina.

Sameer-kya bat hai aaj to maine abi tak kuch bola bhi nahi aur tum lal tamatar hui jaa rahi ho... Btao zra mujhe bhi...

Naina- ku... Kuch nahi....

Priti- sab aapka kiya dhara hai jijaji...

Sameer- mera... Maine kya kiya...?

Priti- aap hi to...

Before she could say further naina interrupted between them.

Naina- ab.. sameer aapne halwa khaya hi nahi... Maa ne banaya hai aapke liye khas .. lijiye...

She try to divert his mind and pleaded to priti from her eyes that not to say anything to him. Priti agreed but gives her teasing look...

After breakfast, priti left for office b'coz pandit's parents decided that they did their shopping in Evening. Anand left for his office. Nani decided that bela and buaji sits with her which is drive by their driver. And tell sameer that he take naina along with him. The three ladies give him teasing smile when naina went inside her room to take her phone.

Naina- are kaha gye sab...?

Sameer- gye... Nani unhe tumhari car me driver k sath leke gyi hai aur hum dono ko sath me aane ko kaha... Chale...

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें