revenge⁷³

"baby doll..!"

Naina turns and shocked to see the person.

Naina- tum... Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho...

Sameer who is on call he also heard manly voice and scared voice of naina.

Sameer- naina... Kaun hai wha... Naina....

He found no response from back because her phone on dressing table so gets panicked.

Naina- tum ander kaise aaye... Watchman... Usne tumhe aander kaise aane diya...

Man- relax baby doll... Relax... Tumhara wo watchman aaram se behosh pada hai... Aur ander aane ka kya hai mai to aaram se ander aa gya aur to main door bhi lock kar k aaya hu...

He says all this taking slow steps towards her. Naina takes back steps.

Man- kitne din se mauka khoj raha tha... Chalo aaj finally mil hi gya...

Naina- dekho... Agar sameer ko pata chala na k tum yaha aise mere sath badtamizi kar rahe ho to wo tumhari jaan le lenge...

Whole room echoed from his evil and loud laugh.

Man- seriously.... Kya mai tumhe itna bevkuf dikhta hu... Mujhe aache se pata hai ki tumhara wo pati gandhinagar gya hua hai jo ki kal tak wapas aayega... Am i right na baby doll...!

Now naina's back hits to a wall and the man is standing close to her. Tracing her face with his finger, she shivers. She jerks his hand and give a hard slap on his face.  In return he cluches her jaw firmly in his palm.

Man-how dare you...!

She hissed in pain. He jerk her towards floor.

Naina - I am warning you KARTIK.. Agar apna bhala chahte ho to yaha se chale jao.  Verna agar mujhe ek kharonch bhi aayi to sameer tumhari jaan le lenge.

Kartik-oohhoo...  Baby doll...  Agar tumhe kuch hoga to sameer tut jaega.. Aur main yehi chahta hu...

Naina-q kar rahe ho aisa... ?

Kartik-q kar raha hu... Tere us pati...  The great sameer maheshwari ne meri zindagi narak bana di hai...   Kya kiya tha Maine haan...  I just ask for one night stand with you and he did all this to me. 

Naina looks at him shockingly.

Kartik- usne mera business duba diya.  Mere parent ka divorce Kara diya...

Naina-divorce.... !

Kartik-haan...  Divorce...!  Tere us loyal pati ne mere maa bap ko alag kar diya. Mere papa ki girlfriend k bare me mom ki bata kr. Meri engagement tut gyi. In short tere pati NE barbad kar diya mujhe. Ab nai use barbad karunga. Itna to mujhe pata hai ki use paise us power ka koi shauk nahi hai.  Agar uske pass kuch Kimati hai jisme uski jaan basti hai wo ho tum.

He sits front of her on his knees and cluches her jaw.

Kartik - socho agr use pata chale ki wife ka rape hua hai to kya bitegi uspe.  Bechara wo to bina mare Mar jaega...

He left her face with jerk. He sits on ground crossing his legs. And acts like he us thinking something.

Kartik - should I record everything... Yeah...  Nice idea na... Kya maja aayega...  Fir to sameer maheshwari meri mutathi me...

Naina's face gone pale after hearing all that. Naina get up and rushed to leave the room but before she could take a step ahead she pulled by him harshly. He throws he on bed and start removing his blazer. He throws that on other side of room. He unbuttons sleeves of shirt. Naina crept back, tears starts flowing from her eyes. After unbuttoning the sleeves he rolled up them and unbutton top three buttons of shirt.

Kartik-baby doll...  Why are you scared... You'll love me for this whole life.

Naina-and you'll regret for this in your whole life...

Kartik-regret....!  *laughs.  Regret to us The great sameer maheshwari ki hoga. Mujhse panga lene ka regret.

He sings a song "bhavare ne khilaya ful, ful ko le gya Raj kunwar... "

Kartik-bechara....

He jumps on bed upon her she move away before he touched her.she is standing near window. Naina screamed as loud as she can for help if someone hear her.

Kartik- koi nahi sunne wala tumhe yaha baby doll...!

Naina- kartik mai... Mai sameer ki tarf se sorry bolti hu... Aur... Aur agar tum kaho to mai.. tumhari mom se bhi bat karungi... But Please leave me....

He get down from bed and stand front of her also close. He looks in her eyes with his rage filled eyes. Gritted his teeth.

Kartik- leave you...! Never...! Teri vajah se us sameer ne meri kitni bar meri insult ki hai... Teri vajah se usne mujhe bhikhari bana diya... Sirf aur sirf teri vajah se... Aur aaj tu mere hath aayi... Akele... wo bhi tab jab wo sameer bhut dur hai yaha se... To mai chhod kaise du tujhe... Mrs Naina Sameer Maheshawari....!

He snatched her dupatta and throw it other side of room. He looks at her with lusty eyes. He bites his lower lip with teeth and his eyes are tracing her from head to toe.

Tears rolled down from her eyes, she is shivering in fear. He hold her wrist firmly which cause some glass bangles are breaks and pierced in her wrist. She hissed in pain. Kartik pulls her towards himself and pushed her on bed with jerk. He takes two long steps towards her and lay beside her on his stomach and........

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I know you all kill me for this...😁

Ignore mistakes.

-khamosh ❤️

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें