lottery⁵⁷

In farmhouse.....

SwaNna PriDit are busy in chatting, while Sameer is in his phone and having some sips of water... Her exotic perfume divert his gaze towards stairs... His eyes fixed on her... His breath stopped... After looking at her..,..

Naina is slowly-slowly coming downstairs wearing mid thigh length floral printed one piece in brick red colour. It has balloon sleeves which stopped at her wrist. Flair has two frills. Same fabric's belt tied on her waist and it's knot at side. Perfect V shaped neck give little view of ger cleavage. Her hair is open as always.

Sameer's eyes fixed on her... He doesn't say anything only hiccups comes from his throat.... Munna comes ahead and tell him to have water which he already holding in his hand but sameer doesn't listen him. Then munna's gaze turns towards his gaze he clearly understand reason behind his hiccups. Munna chuckles and says swati and PriDit to move outside Samaina will come behind us. They all are already know why munna is saying all that so they are leave from there.

Here, Sameer's hiccups are still on... Naina comes ahead and take glass from his hand and make him sip some water and put glass on table.

Naina- kya karte hai aap sameer... Hath me hi pani ka glass le rkha hai aur kb se hichkiyan aa rahi ye nhi thoda pani pi le...

He doesn't say anything, pulled her with jerk towards himself, she landed on his chest, her hands on his shoulders. His deep brown orbs and her hazel eyes are make connection, an eyelock.... He leaned ahead towards her ear and kisses her behind her ear. Which gives her goosebumps and she close her eyes.he wispers in her ear... His voice turns husky...

Sameer- ye sab kya hai jaan....?

Naina-kya... Kya hai...?

Sameer- yehi.., ye dress... Q pehna aaj...?

Naina- q... Socha... Aaj aapko bhi surprise de du... Nhi pehnna chahiye tha....

He sensually rubs his nose on crook of her neck.

Sameer- tumhe nahi pata tumhare aise surprise mere dil ka kya hal karte hai... You make me go crazy darling...

His words and his touch make her knees jelly. She closed her eyes and try to relax her uneven breaths. While his nuzzling turns in wet kisses. He gives her wet kisses on her neck to collerbone to clevage... She cluches his shirt... She pushed him back... He is looking at her making cute face to melt her. She traces his face and stubble.

Naina- waise aaj aap bhi kuch kam nahi lag rahe Mr Maheshawari... Is red and black check shirt me...

He is wearing red and black check shirt with black trouser.

Looking in his eyes, she slowly removes his hand from her waist, gives quick peck on his lips and run outside... He ruffles his hair...

Sameer- Lottery lagi hai teri beta aaj to... Mrs Maheshawari kuch zyada hi meherban hai...

3 cars parked on gate... Naina comes and stand beside SwaPri. Her blushing face make SwaPri tease her. Sameer also comes from inside after giving instructions to caretaker.

Sameer- kya hua tum sab aise q khade ho...?

Munna- ye kya hai... 3 car q....?

Sameer- q kya... 3 couples... 3 cars... Without driver...  Drive it yourself.... Keys are inside... *To Naina- let's go jaan...

He hold her hand and make her sit on front seat. He settled himself on driver seat. And  starts engine.

Three cars left farm house samaina are in first, PriDit is second and SwaNna in third. It's full moon night, everything is Looking beautiful in light of it. Naina is stareing outside from window while sameer is doing multitask driving car and adoring his wife....

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें