closeness⁶⁴

He silently drives towards Maheshawari Mention looking to his wife from corner of his eyes. Reaching there he opens doors for bela and buaji.  The both ladies moves inside. Here naina is struggling to open the seat belt which got stuck somewhere.

Naina-sameer.... Ye dekhiye na... Kaha fas gya... Khul hi nahi rha hai...

He open the door of her side and lean inside and try to open seat belt his breath touched her shoulder. Accidentally or intentionally he knows better that his lips brushed on her upper arm which make her little shiver. She closed her eyes. Seeing his condition he smiles and move out... Now he is standing outside of car putting his both hands in pockets. She is still sitting in car with closing her eyes.

Sameer- jaan...yehi baithe rehne ka irada hai kya... Bahar aa jao seat belt khul gya...

She realised, and step out if car lowering her gaze she moves towards home but he hold her hand and pulled her to himself. Her back touched with his chest. He gives wet kiss behind her ear and says huskily....

Sameer- ye aaj kyu pehen rakha hai...?

Naina-bas... Bas aise hi...

Sameer- iska badla mai leke rahunga....

He loose his hold and she runs inside.

Inside mention....

Nani-tu bahar kya kar rahi thi itni der se... Mai aa rahi thi tujhe dekhne...

She touches nani's feet.

Naina- wo naniji.,.

Nani- hyee... Aaj meri bachhi kitni sunder lag rahi hai kisi ki nazar na lage.

Sameer who is standing two steps before behind naina mumbled.

Sameer- nazar to lag gyi hai nani...

Nani- kuch bola kya tune...?

Sameer- nhi to... Kuch suna kya aapne....

Everyone sitting in halll, Ramdhari serving tea and coffee as per choice. Sound of door bell tells the arrival of jweller. A man in early 50s step inside named Hasmukh bhai, wearing off white dhoti kurta light green half jacket and spectacle, frame of that seems like it's made of gold. He sits on single seater sofa and placed medium sized air bag beside him on floor.

HB- ram ram ji... Are bela ji aap yaha...?

Mamiji- by god hasmukh bhai aap jante hai inhe...!?

HB- haanji mai inko to janta hu par aapko nahi... Aap kaun ji hai...

Nani- ye jai k bade bhai ki bahu hai... Prabha...!

HB-oo... Achha...

Nani- aur bela ji humari samdhan hai... Inki beti naina ki shadi mere sameer se ho rahi hai...

HB- achha hai ji... achha hai... Khush raho dono bachhe...chalo ji mai aap logo ko gehne dikhata hu....

He start showing his best jwelleries.

Nani handed one of necklace to him and tell him to make naina wear that. Naina stand aside, he comes behind her holding the necklace. She removes her hair aside from her back. The view he found front of him make his throat dry and hiccups starts. She is wearing backless blouse, only 2" cloth strip is present to support the blouse from back and string on upper side.

Listing his hiccups, ramdhari runs out from kitchen with glass of water. Gulping water in one go he looks at her while she is looking at him at mischievous smile. He thought "Mujhse panga... Ab batata hu Mrs Maheshawari k Sameer Maheshawari kya chiz hai." He moves hus hand towards her neck holding necklace and tracing her spine with his.index finger. Goosebumps erupt in her body. He make hae wear a necklace.... After this one trial... He suggested that she should try all necklace if they are looking good on her or not. As his plan whenever he make her wear necklace traces her back  with different style. When she unable to bear his janlewa torture she moved ahead.

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें