kaun hai..?⁷²

Next morning....

Sameer texts naina that he want to meet her early than daily office timing, so he'll waiting for her at office. It's just 7:30 a.m. when got that message. She completed her daily routine, wearing teal coloured kurta along with white pants. hurridely and get ready for leave. Seeing her ready earlier than daily bela asked for that.

Naina- wo maa kal na bhut badi meeting hai gandhinagar me aur us meeting se related kuch paper work baki hai sameer ka phone aaya tha kuch problem hai papers me, office me hi hai mujhe bulaya hai...

Bela- achha... Tu aaram se jana aur haan kuch kha lena abi to maine nashta bhi nhi banaya hai.. tune agar pehle bataya hota to kuch bana deti..

Naina- koi bat nahi maa mai canteen se kuch kha lungi....

She left from there. The man who is following her yesterday he informed his boss about naina's leaving for office before the time and followed her silently as usual.

Reaching at office, guard greeted her and she asked for sameer.

G- sir ander hai apne cabin me...

Naina- thik hai...

She moves towards his cabin, opens the door and step inside. She is about to call his name but stopped by sudden touch. He backhugged her tightly. His chin rested on her shoulder she put her palm on his cheeks.

Naina- kya hua jaan...?

Sameer- i love you jaan...!

Naina- i Love you too... Kya hua hai...!

Sameer- pata nahi par tumhe chhod k jane ka man nahi kar raha...!

Naina- ye sare bahane hai Maheshawari... Aap jaeye aur jaldi se kam pura kar k aaeye...

Sameer-hmmm... Breakfast kiya...?

Naina- nahi... Aapne..?

Sameer- nahi...! Maine mangaya hai... Let's have it.

They moves towards sofa, some cheese veg-sandwiches, a bowl of white souse pasta and one hot and steamy coffee.

Naina- ek hi cup coffee...?

Sameer- haan... Qki jutha Khane se pyar badhta hai...!

Naina- aur kitna pyar badhana hai aapko Maheshawari....!

Sameer- itni jiski koi had na ho...!

Naina- ye sari filmy baten chhodiye aur breakfast kijiye...

They feed each other. After finishing everything.

Sameer- ab meetha...

Naina- huh... Meetha...?

Sameer-hmmm... Meetha....

Naina- sameer aap...

Before he could catch her she run away from him. He starts chasing her, after few minutes she is between him and the door. His one hand is above her head and flat towards door and another one slides under her kurta. His eyes fixed on her natural pink lips which is coated with strawberry lip balm. Their hot breaths mingling with eachother. He caressed her waist with his hot burning fingers. He leaned to capture her lip but he want to tease her. He kissed her jawline then cheeks. She cluches his blazer. He kissed corner of her lips, her eyes are closed and little parted her lips in hoping that he'll definitely kiss her but  instead of kissing her lips he kissed her nose tip. Getting irritated by his teasing she cluches collor of his shirt and pulled him in deep intense kiss. He totally leaned upon her. Their hot kiss is break after 20 minutes when their idiot lungs craves for oxygen. Their foreheads are joining and they are breathing heavily.

Ek Tera Sath-Towards A Unique Path Of Togethernessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें