The Sonicdoom

"Logan, you're sure about this?" [Y/N] warily asked, genuinely concerned about Logan's well-being. Logan picked up on this, "Yes, I am. I'm willing to risk it, for our people." He said. [Y/N] sent him a soft smile, "Who knew you'd be such a softie." He teased, Logan gruffed, "Shut up." Before going inside.

Storm leads the other mutants outside to take their positions, while Professor X, Magneto, Shadowcat, Wolverine, Ice-man and Sonicdoom stays inside the temple as their last line of defense as Kitty sends Logan back into his younger self. Logan sees a concrete table in the middle of the room, and Kitty signals him that that's where he's going to lay down.

"So I wake up in my younger body, God knows where. Then what?" He asks the Professor any instructions.

"You'll need to go to my house and find me. Convince me of all of this." Charles said from Logan's side.

"Won't you be able to just read my mind?" He asked.

"I didn't have my powers in 1973.
Logan, you're going to have to do for me what I once did for you. Lead me, guide me. I was a very
different man then. You'll have to be patient with me." Charles explained, Logan huffed. "Patience is my strongest suit." He sarcastically shot. "Yeah it is." [Y/N] teasingly said to him.

"You'll need me as well." Erik cuts in gaining Logan's attention. "What?" He asks in confusion.

"After Mystique left Charles, she came with me... and I set her on
a dangerous path. A darker path.
It's going to take the two of us, side by side... at a time when we couldn't be further apart." Magneto explains.

"Great. So where do I find you?" Logan asks at the man in his back.

"Well, it's complicated." He unsurely answers.

"Are you sure about this? It's not just his power that'll be tested." Bobby quietly asks to Kitty on the corner. "I've seen what this can do to you." He continues. "I can handle this. Trust me." She bravely reassures. "I guess I'll see you in the next life." He said. Then letting Kitty sit on the top of the table to explain Logan what to do and what will happen. "You and Kitty?" [Y/N] innocently asks at Bobby. He looked at him and shook his head, "Oh, no. We've just gotten closer, surviving the apocalypse and all. I- uh haven't moved on." He almost mutters the last part gaining a nod from [Y/N] understanding it's meaning.

After explaining what will happen, Logan asks for how much time he's got in the past.

"You won't have much time in the past. The Sentinels will find us. They always do." Bobby grimly supplies.

"And this time, we won't be able to run. We'll have no escape. This is our last chance." Kitty says.

"You really think this will work?" Erik asks, hint of worry in his voice.

"I have faith in him." Charles replied.

"It's not him I'm worried about, it's us. We were young... we didn't know any better." Erik says. "We will now." Charles finishes.

"See you all soon." Logan bids his farewell as he goes to sleep.

"See ya old man." [Y/N] quietly teased at the laying Logan, knowing very well that in the altered future there's a chance of them never even meeting or being friends. He wants his last parting words to Logan to be as tedious as possible.

"This might sting a little." Kitty warns while her hands is ghosting both of Logan's temple, streaks of white light came out from her palms and drills on Logan's temples. Logan screams on the contact, eyes-closed.

After a moment, Logan stopped screaming and he slumbers as his mind travels through time.

[Y/N] took this as his cue to go outside. "Charles, Erik. I'll be outside to stack up." Both the older men nodded, and he walks outside. Bobby grabs him by the wrist to stop him. "Where you going?" He asks, "I'll be playing my flute." Bobby gave him a questioning look, probably why play a flute when they're about to die. "I'll be using the flute as a lightning rod, to absorb as much sound as I could. If ever there's an attack, I'll have more than fire power to fend off incoming Sentinels." [Y/N] explained gaining a nod from Bobby. "Okay, just-- I'm sorry for what happened, to us." Bobby said quietly. "I'm sorry too. If the past is altered and the future is changed, I'll find you again. I promise." [Y/N] smiled at the Ice-man. Bobby hesitantly leans and kisses [Y/N]. It was a quick kiss, like a parting one. "Ok, get back inside, make sure Kitty is alright." He assures Bobby and he nods heading inside again.

He takes a few steps to be atleast on the stairs of the temple. He caught a glimpse of Storm on the higher walls looking at him, he gave a reassuring nod that it's going well and Storm nods back and continues patrolling.

He grabs his silver flute on his belt, a gift from his mother, and held it to his mouth. He inhales and closes his eyes before blowing softly to the flute, playing Phantom of The Opera. He starts to feel the sounds and notes of the song and starts absorbing it, feeling a familiar rush of power run through his body. It's way different than absorbing the sound of a wind or a scream. Absorbing the sound of a playing instrument always is more powerful than any other sounds that he absorbs, he wondered why. But concluded that he'll be needing a lot of songs to fight against the cold blooded killing machines.

Everyone's hearing him play. Storm and the other mutants guarding the arounds of the temple, Charles, Erik, Kitty and Bobby inside the temple. It somehow sooths them in a way, it gave them a feeling of relief that it will work out. It has to work. They have no other choice at this point.

[Y/N] started to boost his powers, he must over charge himself with sound waves to transform into pure energy. He extends his hearing beyond the temple, until not only does he absorbs the sounds of his flute, but the sound of the harsh winds, snow falling, the rubbles and as far as the blaring noise of a siren miles away from their location. He feels his body fill up with unimaginable power, he never really felt it before. But he does feel as if he is ready to let out the energy inside him.

The flute started glowing white, so does his eyes beneath his closed lids. Until a weak white light emits around him like a power aura.

He finishes the song and opens his eyes, his iris glowing pure white. He packed his flute in his belt again and looked at the sky, he readies himself for another attack from the Sentinels. They better fear this mutant that they're going to face, becuase he is beyond powerful. He is Sonicdoom.