Logan

Westchester, New York, 1973

About 10 years had passed since the battle in Cuba. Ten years had passed since Erik and Charles parted their ways and living up to what they believe in, fighting for mutant kind in their own ways. It wasn't easy, not really. Both sides losing so much. Humans begins to experiment on mutants, to know what made the evolved species ticks, to know how to fight them. A war has been waged against the two races.

With Charles having a disfunctional team. And Erik being imprisoned and almost all of his teammates being dead. Mutant kind had no saviors, and they are treated as monster if anything. Although the government has been making efforts for the mutants to be welcomed, people like Bolivar Trask and Stryker wanted mutants to be extermimated.

It was practically a slow, usual day at the mansion. Charles locked up in his room probably drunk or passed out after drinking. Hank just got out of his laboratory to eat breakfast, ofcourse persuaded by [Y/N]. He still kept the house running, cleaning it, getting the other two to eat and even ocassionally trimming the plants, but ofcourse he could only do so much by himself.

Both Hank and [Y/N] just finished eating and decided to hang on the kitchen for a moment.

"Do you ever think that things will go back to normal?" [Y/N] asked quietly while leaning in his back on the counter. Hank sighed and thought for a moment. He looked up to [Y/N] while staying seated in the table. "Honestly, I don't see it happening. But, if things do somehow change I hope it's for the better." He said encouragingly.

[Y/N] looked down and hesitated to speak. "I... kind of feel guilty, that I did not manage to get anything right. I let Raven go, Erik's in prison, almost all my friends are dead, Alex no longer writes to me, the school shutting down, and now Charles is unreachable. I can't even clean this darn house right." He muttured the last part with annoyance, not to Hank or anyone else. But to himself.

Hank walked to him to lean with him on the counter. "None of that is your fault. Raven and Erik made a choice, Alex wanted to help others and we're about to see him in a week or two, the school shutting down was out of our control, and Charles.. has his problems." A pause lingers between them for moment before Hank speaks up again. "I should be the one that feels guilty." [Y/N] looked at him confusingly. "I left you alone all those years, I shut the world out and focused on work I haven't even tried reaching out for you and Charles. You must've felt pretty alone." [Y/N] understands. "Oh, Hank. It's not your fault, we have our problems. And you focusing on work was your way to cope up with it. And honestly.. all three of us has been alone in this large ass mansion for so long." [Y/N] chuckled at the last part, making Hank laugh lightly. Their little talk has been intercepted when someone knocks to the door.

"That's strange, no deliveries are scheduled today." [Y/N] muttured. Hank looked at the door. "I'll get it. Maybe someone selling something or a parent." He started walking to door and [Y/N] cleaned up the place. He got so caught up cleaning he hadn't noticed the ruckus outside the kitchen.

When he got out he saw Hank in his blue furry beast form leaping at the stairs.

"Uh Hank?" [Y/N] yells, but the Beast is too far away. He started climbing the stairs and was more than shocked when he saw a grown man being flung out of the room, he dodged it by crouching down, and he hits another set of staircase behind [Y/N]. Hank leaps over [Y/N] towards the man in the leather jacket throwing him to the bottom of the stairs, under the chandelier.

"Hank?" [Y/N] asked again, quickly noting that it is an intruder. Hank leaps again to hang by his feet on the chandelier roaring at the man laying on the floor. [Y/N] quickly absorbs the roar sound, when the man got up he levitates the him to avoid him from moving.