Someday...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Heyo! So sorry I haven't updated!! Online classes are the worst!! So to atleast compensate I did a longer chapter for u guys!! Schedule should be back to normal (I hope) but all the other stuff will be on the end notes ENJOY!!

After waiting for some time to finally retreat and getting a signal to Charles' team, Hank and [Y/N] finally was able to pin point that they were alive and safe.

"Finally!" Hank sighed with relief as they wait in Logan's rental car.

"They're safe and should be arriving in a few minutes. They should be able to meet us to our rendevous point." Hank starts the car and relief washes over [Y/N]. Atleast his brother, Peter and Logan are safe. He's still going to have to face Erik again though. Either way he has to be prepared he has no choice.

The driving to the airport seemed fast. But [Y/N] concludes that he is just deep into his thoughts.

"We're here" Hank stops the car and is ready to wait for the others.

Not a few moments have passed and Logan's car becomes visible from them. They see who are in the car.

Charles, Logan, Peter and ofcourse Erik. After all these years they'll meet again.

[Y/N] exits the car to meet them all. Charles, Logan and Peter exits their car as well.

"Charles, I'm so glad you're okay." [Y/N] hugs him in relief and all his anxiety were brushed away.

"Yes, yes I am quite fine. Thank you, [Y/N]. I'm glad you're fine too." They smile at each other as Peter gawks at them. "That's really sweet." He teasingly compliments the two.

"Save up your little reunion we've barely begun." Logan shrugs off pass them and is ready to climb aboard the plane. [Y/N] just sighed annoyingly at Logan and he glances at Erik inside the car.

"Did you punch him?" [Y/N] asked Charles. The older one winced a bit from the memory. "I might have hit him in the face when I saw him" Charles hesitantly reveals.

Peter scoffs. "You definitely punched him in the face hard, dude." [Y/N] let out a small laugh and Charles smiled at bit. "He kind of deserved it." [Y/N] teasingly comments.

"Well, I'm going after Logan. Meet us up there when you're finish packing, yeah?" [Y/N] asks Charles and Hank. "Ofcourse, meet you up there." The older agrees. "Thanks for the help, Peter. We really appreciate it." He looked at the young man who smiled at him proudly.

"Anytime" Peter shrugs. [Y/N] gave them one last smile before heading inside the plane.

He noticed that Logan is sitting on near by the cockpit and is looking out the window and has a newspaper on the small table.

He sat a few seats away and hesitantly wants to start a conversation.

"So uh, you told me we were good friends." This caughts Logan's attention and he snapped his head towards the younger man. "I mean, we will be friends. In the future." [Y/N] corrected.

Logan nods a bit. "Yeah, our need for survival and protecting the students made us somewhat of a great partner... even if you're a little too annoying." [Y/N] lets a breath of laugh and smiled at Logan.

"Mmm, I don't know about you but you seem to like future me as a really close friend." [Y/N] teases, he can tell Logan just plays a façade of being a meaner more dominant kind of guy. But deep down there's more to him.

"Yeah right" Logan saracstically admits, a soft silence followed them. Only to be broken by the older. "I kind of owe you for saving everyone's life" [Y/N] looks at him curiously.