Operation:Rescue Rogue

China, The Not So Distant Future

Things were going slow for the X-men as Logan is still asleep and Kitty is still holding out his mind to the past. The others are still on patrol for a possible incoming attack. Warpath is at the peak of the center building as his enhanced hearing and senses will help them spot the inevitable slaughter that will soon follow them. [Y/N] is also listening for any change in frequency of sounds in the area as his heightened ability to sense sounds will help him spot any possible enemies. Nothing but the quietness of the abandoned place and the never ending blowing of wind can be heard at the moment. Dread soons creep through [Y/N], he hopes this will end well and for the better. And he hopes Logan will make it in time cause no matter what, the Sentinels will attack and find them. No matter what.

After a bit of time has passed and it was clear that no Sentinel attack is going to happen anytime soon, [Y/N] decided to wait out and maybe go back inside where the others are. Using his powers, he floated up to the top of the upper walls to talk with Storm.

"How's the lookouting?" [Y/N] asked.

"A bit boring but I'm sure the Sentinels will come here sooner or later." Ororo answered gaining a nod from the other.

"You're worried about him." [Y/N] blurted out gaining a fond expression from Ororo.

"...yes." She admitted quietly. [Y/N] smiled gently to her and held her hand as a comforting gesture.

"Don't worry about Logan. He is strong and really stubborn," they shared a laugh at the statement. "He won't stop until the past is fixed." He reassured.

"But.. what if the change in the past changes our future." There's sadness in her tone. Like she is scared of something not happening. [Y/N] sighed. "I'm sure one way or another we will meet again. Jean, Scott, You, me, Logan, Charles and the X-men along with the students." They looked at each other face to face.

"Logan will find a way to bring us all together. I'm sure he wouldn't want out history to be completely erased." Ororo smiled softly.

"Anyways, I have enough fire power to dust off those mechanical garbages and you might want some?" [Y/N] asked holding out his hand. Storm smiled proudly. "You know I'd never shrink to a power up." Their hands connect and [Y/N] lets some of the pure energy stored in him to travel from his body to Ororo's. The woman gasped and her eyes glowed white for a moment before returning to normal. They disconnect hands.

"I'll never get tired of the rush." Ororo lifts her hands to head view sparking electricity. [Y/N] had done this to almost every ally and teammate. The rush that [Y/N] gives is exhilirating and even overwhelming to others. Sharing the pure energy that Sonicdoom has powers other mutants' powers to an incredible extent.

"You'll need it, I'm sure. Sentinels just get stronger and stronger the more we fight them."

"Thank you, [Y/N]. I hope we see each other in the future." Ororo smiles softly and [Y/N] shares the smile. The older man hugs Ororo who accepts the hug. They did have a close bond, [Y/N] taught everything Ororo knew on how to control her powers and how to know when to power up or to let her power go down. "We'll see each other again." [Y/N] promises.

Not a moment later a scream was heard coming from the middle building. Logan.

Storm looked worried. "I'll get to him." [Y/N] reassures before flying over to the ground and running towards the door. Opening the door effortlesly with his powers the two older men snapped their heads towards the incoming person. [Y/N] was greeted by a screaming Logan, like he is in pain. A bleeding and crying Kitty, Bobby trying to subdue her wound with ice and Magneto restraining Logan with his powers controlling the metal skeleton inside of Logan.