FAIR WARNING!

Please don't skip until I say you can.

I like to add drama to my stories. I want you, it will take a pretty long time for Natsuki and Yuri to end up dating. Friendships will occur between the two, though.

I hate rushed fanfics, and if you're looking for a fanfic where one of them is pregnant by the second chapter, then you've found the wrong one.

There's going to be a lot of trials and heartbreaks, side-ships and trigger warnings.

They won't know that they're in love by the first paragraph. They're going to fight a lot at first.

If you don't like that I'm not rushing their relationship, I'm very sorry (not really). Please don't rush me.

SOMETHING ABOUT ME YOU SHOULD KNOW: I LOVE READING COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME LAUGH AND FEEL LIKE I CONNECT WITH THE READERS. PLEASE DON'T HOLD BACK YOUR COMMENTS I LOVE THEM AND WILL PROBABLY LOVE YOU TOO

You may skip now.

How I update:
I prewrite my chapters, and I update them every other day. (but if the story isn't my top priority, then I update whenever I get the chance, or i use vote goals)

Requests:
If I receive enough requests from people who want quick Natsuri moments, I will open a one-shot book.

Characters:
Yuri
Monika
Natsuki
Sayori

~any others will be mentioned in the book~

I will hold character Q&A's if it is requested. Example:

Mei: Okay, then. @Wattpad asks Yuri

Why were you scared to tell her that you ate a banana

Yuri: I guess it's because she would knock my lights out, hehe.

Natsuki: Damn right I will.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY WARNING WITHOUT SKIPPING! (Or if you did, then thanks for being a human [unless you aren't])

Enjoy the book~

~JMei