Words gone

Preston's POV:
Today is the day I confess to Nathan about how I feel..I brushed my teeth, got ready and went to Nathan's.
I arrived at his place. Nathan opened the door and smiled. I smiled too. "How are you Pres?" Nathan asks. "Hhh.." I wheezed. I lost my voice!!! I can't confess to Nathan today!!! "You too.." Nathan said. I texted him.
N: Nathan
P: Preston
     My little froggy 💖
       1:03pm
N: COME ON! YOU'RE SO SLOW AT
DRIVING!!!
P: Ok sorry!
N: ily <3
          1:46pm
P: I lost my voice Nathan. Can you look after me? 🥺
Nathan's POV:
"Oh.." I say. Preston lost his voice?.. Guess I have to let him stay for some nights. I hugged him and secretly recorded a video.
{Video}
Nathan - "So guys! Preston is round mine and he's going to stay here because he's lost his voice and has no one to look after him because Bri cheated on him and yeah! Wish Preston get better soon in the comments! But I've bought him some items that he loves. I've got him Pringles, we all know Mr Preston loves his Pringles.. I've bought him a caramel macchiato from Starbucks (idk what he likes!) and i bought him some other things that you will see in the video. But let's go annoy Preston." I walked to the room he'll be staying in and gave him the bag of items. "What's this?" Preston asks. "Look inside!" I say. "Pringles..Starbucks? Nathan..no.." "Nathan yes.." I smiled. Preston opens the Pringles can and give me 2 handfuls. "You're the bestest friend i could have!" "Pres.." I start tearing up and Preston hugs me. Preston looks deeper into the bag and laughs. He pulls out a bag of rice. "Why do you have rice?!" he asks. "For your voice! Rice fixes everything!" I say and he starts laughing harder. His laugh was adorable even though I couldn't hear it.. "Well Preston enjoy! I'll leave you alone." "ily.." Preston said. "I love you too buddy.."
When I made Preston speak, that means I made him text Nathan. I didn't forget he couldn't speak but I probably will on the next chapter 😂

Bye 💞