Cheating?...

Nathan's POV:
Brianna gets closer to me. She kisses my cheek. "U-Umm..." I say, backing away.
She backs away too. "Oh..sorry.."
Bri walks off with her head down. I chase after her and grab her hand. "It's fine, Brianna..." She smiles. I smile too.
Brianna kissed me...is that technically cheating?...
Preston's POV:
A happy Nathan opened the door. "NATHYYYYY!!!" I say. "Hey, Prestonnnnn 🥺." "So what happened? Did you see who was there?" I ask. "I went to the cafe down the street and it was Brianna who wanted to meet up with me..." I raise my eyebrows. "Well, what did she say? Did she touch you?!" I ask, getting a little scared. "So Bri said that she wants to start over. She doesn't want us to see her as a bad person and she said that it's up to us to choose. And..please don't get mad but...s-she kissed my cheek..." he said.
Nathan's POV:
The good thing about Preston is that he doesn't get mad easily. But this time...Preston was PISSED. "She did what?..." he says. I back away. "P-Preston..." "Nathan?..." he says, a little angry. I scratched the back of my head. "Did you kiss back?..." he says, with a shaking voice. "PHEW!" I exaggerate. Preston's shoulders tense down. "I didn't kiss back and I didn't even like it..." I say.
Preston's POV:
I was RELIEVED to hear that! I sigh in happiness and I hug Nathan tightly. "I got so frucking scared, Nathan!" I say. He hugs me back. I feel him smile. I smile too and carry Nathan to our room.