Lost in Love

Little girl POV:
I make the potion and go to Unspeakable and Preston's house. I break in and put it on the counter. I leave a note on top of it. "Preston better enjoy this!" I say. I grin and leave.
Nathan's POV:
Preston and I arrive back home after a long flight. I put my bags down and I see a packet of something with a note on it.
'This is for Preston ONLY!!! So don't have it, uNsPeAkAbLe'
I feel offended by the note so I put it in the trash and give it to Preston. He asks what this is. "I don't know! Someone just put it on the counter!" I reply. He drinks it. I walk to my bedroom. As I get in my bed, Preston comes in. "Nathan..I love you so much!" "Thanks?.." I say. I get confused why he's saying it now. Preston gets in my bed and invades my personal space. He grabs my wrists and kisses me. I pull away immediately. "PRESTON WHAT THE FLIP?!" I yell. He gets closer. It starts to trigger me. Inside I start to feel a deep DEEP hatred for Preston. He kisses me but harder. "Preston!" I say. He couldn't hear it clearly as he was kissing me as I said it. I push him away and sigh. Preston looks at me and frowns. I give him a death stare. "Preston..go to sleep...we've just gotten back from a really long flight and the last thing I want to do with you right now is kiss you.
Preston's POV:
I get off Nathan's bed and I lay on top of him. I've never been so in love with Nathan. "You know this just makes me 10x more angrier.." Nathan pushes me off. I see him walk to the kitchen and sees a empty bottle. "YOU DRUNK THE WHOLE THING?!" He grabs me and shakes me. "WHYYYY PRESTON?!!?!" Nathan yells. I grab hold of him and stare into his big blue eyes. "Ok that's it.." he says. He walks outside and locks the door. I bang on the door, hoping he would open it.
Sharks POV:
I get a call from Nathan. I answer and see what happened. "Preston is acting really weird!" he says. "Isn't he always weird?" I reply. Nathan turns the camera to Preston. Preston is banging on the glass, begging Nathan to open the door so he can make out with him?!..
I get left in shock. "Please come over and help me! I can't deal with this alone!" Nathan begs. "..fine..." I sigh. "Thank you!" he says. He ends the call. I grab my car keys and my phone and leave. After 2 hours, I arrive at Nathan's house. "Is he still in there?.." I ask. Nathan nods his head. "I went in just to get some food but then he tackled me to the floor and kissed me!" "Did you at least get a snack or something?" Nathan shakes his head and sighs. "I'd go in for you but..yeah..." "He might just be in love with me!" Nathan says.
Preston's POV:
Shark comes in. I grab him and slam him against the wall. "Nathan. Is. Mine." I say. "I mean he can date anyone else but-"
I cut him off with a pair of lips. I kissed Shark and it looked liked he liked it. Nathan opens the door. "I guess it works on everyone.." he says. I turn around to see Nathan. "NATHYYY!" I call. He shuts the door in my face. I start crying on the floor. Nathan opens it again. "Preston, stop being a baby.." I get up and hug him.
Nathan's POV:
I see Andrew on his phone. He shows me what it says. I quietly read it. "If a entire bottle of love potion is consumed, the effects will be active for a month.
Side effects:
Being protective
Giving you warm but hard hugs
Long and passionate kisses
Gifts for no reason
Sensitive when you leave their side.
I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS FOR A WHOLE MONTH?!" I say. Shark nods his head and sighs. "Is there anything to cure it?" I ask. "Maybe!" he replies. "Text me what you get!"
Shark leaves and I shut the door. I look up at Preston and say, "What am I going to do with you?.."
Ok so I wrote a long one just because I read the comments of the last one..and I FUCKING LOVED THEM! I literally woke up to insane comments and I cackled and cried because I was laughing too hard. Literally I love those comments! I want to wake up and laugh. You guys are so insane! 😂
Anyway, enjoy your day! Stay safe and stay amazing!
I'll update another one of my stories soon!