Birthday Surprise

Nathan's POV:
December 5th...today's my special day...
Preston wakes me up and cuddles me. My head lays on his chest, listening to his calming heartbeat. "Happy 23rd birthday, Nathan...I love you with my whole heart." Preston kisses my head and smiles. "I'm lucky to be yours..." he adds.
Later...
Preston's POV:
We do a photoshoot. The pictures came out so cute! Suddenly, there was an unknown knock at the door. When Nathan got closer to the door, he saw a figure running away...
Nathan's POV:
They left a gift...hmm...
A note too...

Nathan,
Happy birthday! Can we meet at the cafe down the street?
~ you'll find out soon ~

I show the note to Preston and says, "I'll let you go BUT please be careful...🥺" "I will, you nub.." I reply. I hug his waist and smile. Preston kisses my cheek and hugs me.
The gift they left me was a hoodie. Just a plain, red hoodie...
I decide to put it on and leave. I kiss Preston goodbye and go to the cafe.
Brianna's POV:
I see Nathan wearing the red hoodie I gave him. I go up to him. "Heyyy, Nathan!" I say. He didn't look amused to see me. "What do you want?.." he says. "Sooo, I see you're wearing the hoodie I sent you..." Nathan immediately takes it off. "You sent me this?" I nod and hold his hand. I take a deep breath in and say what I needed to say.
"Nathan, I wanna start over...I don't want you to see me as the ex of Preston Blaine Arsement and think I'm going to do bad things with you...I want you to be happy to see me and smile..so...if you don't mind?" I say.
Nathan's POV:
Brianna just wanted to start over?...
"Well, I'll see how Preston feels.." I reply. She smiled and hugged me. "Remember, only if you and Preston want to!" she adds. She looks up at me. Geez...I really feel guilty now...