Miami Part 2

Nathan's POV:
I sit on the couch and wait for Moose to arrive back home. I wait 5 minutes to 10 minutes to 30 minutes to an hour. Where could he be?..I go to Preston and say I'm going to look for Moose. Preston insists to let him go instead of me but I refuse. Preston sighs and says he'll come with me. As soon I put my jacket on, I see Preston outside the door and he shuts it and locks it. I run to the door and bang on it. "PRESTON!!! OPEN IT!!!" I scream. "No, Nathan! You need to stay safe!" I fall to the ground and cry. I know he's trying to make sure I don't get lost but he still needs to let me go out. I hear Preston breathing from under the door. "I love you Nathan.." Preston says and I hear him run away. "I love you too.." I cry. I take my jacket off and go to the balcony. I see Preston run to his car. "Preston!" I call. He turns to me and he sighs. I feel like I did something wrong. He obviously wants me to stay safe but he can't lock me here forever! He pointed to me and says, "You can come but if only you will let me protect you." I nod my head and have my hands out ready. "I'm not throwing the keys, Nathan! Are you stupid?!" I laugh and nod. Preston's mouth opens and he runs to the entrance. I hear the door unlocking. Preston runs to me and picks me up. "Excuse you, handsome! You're not stupid!" I hug his head and he carries me to his car. He places me down and opens the door. "Flip I forgot my jacket!" Preston takes off his hoodie and gives it to me. "This is PrestonStyles merch.." He glares at me. "What's wrong with my merch?" I laugh and put it on. "It smells like you." I say. Preston smiles and kisses my cheek. He starts the car and we drive. We call out for Moose but we get no response. I thought it would be easier because it's night but I guess not..
Preston's POV:
Nathan and I head back to apartment. I unlock the door and Nathan runs straight into the couch. "Nathan don't fall asleep yet!" I sit on him and he moans. "Stooooooop! Get off!" Nathan whines. I get off his back and look at him. "Come on! I wanna mess about!" Nathan gets up and glares at me. I smile and hug him. He stands there for a few seconds then hugs me back. I hear Nathan crying a little. I stop hugging him and wipe his tears. "What if Moose doesn't come back?.." Nathan whimpered. I kiss his cheek and lead him to our room. "Have some rest Nathan.. I'll keep an eye out for Moose.." Nathan nods and smiles slightly. He gets into his bed and waves to me. "Night frog." I say. Nathan smiles. I tuck him in and close the door. I sit on the couch and wait for Moose. I hear the door unlocking and I stand up. It was Moose! He falls to the ground. I pick him up and he falls on me. I hit my head in the sofa leg. "Ow!" I yell. Moose suddenly has his hands on my waist.
Nathan's POV:
I slowly close my eyes. I immediately open them. I sit and through the walls I hear screaming, yelling, crying! I covered my ears with my hands, hoping it was a nightmare. I stop covering my ears and all I heard was silence. I got a little thirsty so I got up and went to the kitchen.
I opened the door with caution but i should of expected the unexpected...
Why did this have to happen to me?!
I fall the ground and cry. Preston sees me and calls my name. I run back into the bedroom and slam the door.
What did I do to deserve this?...