Hateable

Preston got his voice back!
Nathan's POV:
I was recording a video with Preston on my channel Unspeakable 2.0 (go subscribe to it :D) showing them what we are like off camera. We showed some clips of us playing roblox and me raging, Preston flipping about in Ragdoll, Preston Brianna and I were playing Adopt Me and I kept jumping on Brianna's head. Preston hatched a legendary and gave it a ride potion and a fly potion and gave it to a fan. We ended the video with Brianna saying that she was going to battle me in Murder Mystery so I said, "Bet!"
After editing the video and posting it, I checked my Instagram and scrolled through my page. Liked photos and checked stories and whatever. Until I saw a message from someone.
"Are you Unspeakable?"
So I replied with, "Yes!"
They said something that hurt me to the core!
"OMGGG so YOU'RE that trash YouTuber! My kids never stop talking about you! You're just so annoying! Ugh! Just leave this app! Leave YouTube,Instagram,Twitter and TikTok! You are literally THE ONLY thing my kids talk about!"
Ouch! I didn't see why they had to be so mean! If their kids like me, they like me!
Unspeakable: I'm sorry but if your kids like my videos then let them!
Angrymum2.0: NO! I'll call the cops if you don't! I'll report you!
Unspeakable: For doing what I love?..
Angrymum2.0: You'll regret this Unspeakable..
Unspeakable: You too!
FINALLY! That horrid woman is offline! I explain to Preston what happened and he hugs me and says she must be jealous of my personality and how "adorable" I am! It was a little bit odd hearing my best friend calling me adorable but I actually liked it! I went to bed and I slept..