We meet again...

Preston's POV:
After flying from Houston to San Jose, I slam the door open.
I come across Michelle.
"Where's Zach?" I ask.
Michelle looks as if she doesn't remember who I am. It suddenly hits her.
"Oh..PRESTON!" she says. She hugs me.
"Zach's currently recording with Nathan! Why do you ask?.." she asks, nervously.
I explained everything to Michelle. She nods her head and leads me to the room Zach and Nathan are 'recording' in.
As I get closer, I hear Nathan and Zach's giggling getting louder then as I opened the door I just witnessed...the worst possible thing I ever could've seen.
"Guys, I need you to smash that like button for more videos with ZHC!" Nathan says.
"HOW MANY LIKES, UNSPEAKABLE?" Zach emphasises, energetically.
"50,000 LIKES!" he replies.
"YEAHHHH!" they both scream. They both start laughing hysterically. Nathan starts crying while laughing and Zach falls out of his chair. "Oww!" Zach says, still laughing. Nathan laughs harder. Once Zach calms himself down, he picks himself up and sits back on his chair. He grabs Nathan by the shoulders and looks in his eyes. My eyes widen when I notice some blush rise upon Nathan's cheeks.
"Please don't..please don't..PLEASE DON'T!" I whispered.
Nathan places his hands on Zach's cheeks.
Within seconds, I knew what was going to happen...
Camera still filming, I stare at the crime scene and within a blink of an eye, Zach pressed his lips against Nathan's.
HIS EYES CLOSE AND HE ENJOYS IT!
I clenched my fists. I WAS FILLED WITH RAGE AND ANGER! ZACH PROBABLY SAW ME IN THE CORNER OF HIS EYE AND KISSED NATHAN TO TRIGGER ME!

"ZACHARY!!!" I yell as loud my voice could go. Zach's head spins round to see me standing by the door.
"We meet again..." I say. Nathan gives me THE look.
By THE look I mean the,
'Don't do anything bad to him.. please!' look.

I dash over to the nightmare himself and stare at him dead in the eyes.
"DO YOU KNOW I LIKE HIM?!" I exaggerate. With the look of pure fear in his eyes, Zach quickly shakes his head. I grab his hand and I pull him out the room with me. I slam the door. "Stay away from him..he loves ME!" I say, slightly yelling.
"How can I stay away from someone as sweet and adorable as him? Plus who ever claimed he likes..you." he says in a odd tone. I tensed back. "Well..he shows that he likes me..." I reply, a little calmer.
Nathan's POV:
I wait for Preston and Zach to return to the room. Meanwhile I go on my phone until I hear bickering.
I sigh and get up. I crossed my fingers and closed my eyes, wishing this wasn't going to be bad.
My hand reaches for the doorknob, shaking slightly.
Within a flash, the door and my head meet and I get knocked out.
ZHC's POV:
Nathan appears on the floor, knocked out. I glare at Preston in case he was preparing to hurt me. Instead, he got on his knees, picked up Nathan and carried him. Before he leaves he whispers to me, "Gather Nathan's stuff..we're leaving tonight..."
I turn the camera off and do as he demands.