Drunk kisses...

Preston's POV:
I'm going to try and ask Nathan to be my boyfriend at a concert. We arrived at 11:00pm and it ends at 3:30am. Me and Nathan has something to eat and drink. We met a few fans, went on stage! It was lit! I arrived at our house at 4:52am. I was hella tired so I decided to rest. Nathan said he'd stay at the concert for a little longer. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door at like 5:47am..it was a fan! They said Nathan had collapsed in the road and he got drunk..
Fan POV:
I handed Unspeakable to Preston and waved goodbye. Preston said he'd give me shoutout on his next PrestonPlayz video! Yayyy! I go back to my friends and we continue skateboarding.
Preston's POV:
I place Nathan on the couch and wait until he wakes up. He wakes up at 10:45am. "Finally! You're awake!" I exclaim. He looks at me and his eyes widen. "What happened?.." "You got drunk..." I say tearing up slightly. Nathan runs to me and hugs me.."Don't cry.." I look at Nathan. He's so adorable..I wanna try getting drunk..but I'm Christian..maybe I can break one rule..
LATER AT NIGHTTIME...
That was the most fun I've ever had. I open the door and see Nathan with tears down his face. "PRESTON WHERE WERE YOU?!?! YOU WERE OUT FOR 7 FUCKING HOURS!!!" he yells. I grab his hand and he immediately pulls away. He must smelt my breath.."WHY WOULD YOU DRINK PRESTON?" Nathan cried. I don't want him to cry..I slam him against the wall and kiss him. I was actually kissing him..
Nathan's POV:
I didn't want it to end. He's too perfect but he's drunk..I pull away and we stare into each other's eyes..did we just kiss?..We break eye contact and I stop the silence. "I'm going to bed.." I say. Preston nods and I see him laying on the couch. "Goodnight.." Preston looks up at me. He frowns and I walk to my room. Why did I like that?! He's my best friend..
Preston's POV:
Why?..WHY DID I DO THAT?!?! He probably hates me now. I cry for 3 and a half hours. I cried myself to sleep..
In the morning...
Nathan didn't speak to me at all..we had breakfast apart, Nathan sat in the back when I drove to Starbucks. He even ignored me when we were having lunch. Did he hate the kiss?..I need to confront him. I went in his office while he was recording and I said, "I understand if you hated the kiss..-" Nathan looked at me and stopped me from saying another word. "Of course I liked it..and when I wasn't speaking to you, I was hoping you'd get the sign that I wanted to kiss you again.." Nathan wanted to kiss me again?! "You're joking.." "Of course.." I frowned. "..not...I'd do anything to kiss you again..." I look at Nathan and smile.. "Why would you want to kiss me?.." "Because I love you, Preston..."