Voices in my head

Moose's POV:
Nathan started looking worried, he started breathing heavily. I did my best to calm him down but all I could I just hug him. But I do wonder..what is it like to kiss Nathan? He's such a sweet person, he might have sweet kisses. I move closer to Nathan. I grab his hands gently and get closer. "Moose what are you doing?.." Nathan asks. "Shush Nathan.."
Nathan's POV:
Moose gets closer to me. I wish someone would just stop it. Suddenly Shark calls us. Moose gets up and sighs. I smile and sigh in relief. I run over to Moose and Shark and hug Andrew. Shark picks me up and squeezes me. I saw a look on Moose's face I never thought I'd see. He looked at Andrew and growled but then he looked at me and smiled. Moose doesn't like it when others touch me..
Sharks POV:
We walk over to Preston's room. I hold Nathan's hand in case he starts crying. Moose glares at me and I let go of Nathan's hand. Nathan puts his hands on the glass window and looks through it. I see him frowning in the reflection. I hug him from behind. Nathan smiles and hugs me back. Nathan lets go and focuses on Preston. I've never seen him so scared and worried about someone! "Nathan, he'll be ok!" I say. I give him some food and just say to stop stressing about him. Nathan puts his head on my shoulder and smiles. "I guess I should eat..I haven't had breakfast yet.." he says. A nurse walks over to us and asks if we want to see Preston. Nathan nods his head many times and runs to Preston. Moose and I laugh and walk to Preston's room.
Preston's POV:
I slowly open my eyes to see a bright light in front of me. I groan and sit up. I feel a hand on my shoulder. They looked very calm. They showed me what happened to me. My mouth opened. I break the silence. "Why am I here?!" I ask. An glass ball suddenly appears in front of my chocolate brown eyes. It shows me Nathan. "Who is he?.." the mysterious human asks. "That's Nathan..my best friend.." The unknown being shakes their head and gets closer to me. "Are you sure, young fellow?" I nod my head. They show Nathan and I kissing. "I was drunk.." The unknown being rolls their eyes and said if he was my best friend, I wouldn't be in this situation. "Look. Why am I here? What's going on? I would like to go back to Nathan!" The mysterious human takes my hand and whispers in my ear, "I will always be with you, Preston Blaine Arsement.." My eyes widen and I pass out.
Moose's POV:
Nathan lays beside Preston. He cuddles Preston's arm and cries. I look down at Shark and frown. Shark strokes Nathan's back and tell him to calm down. Preston scares Nathan and hugs Nathan back. "PRESTON!!!" Nathan cries. Shark and I run to Preston and Nathan and smile. "Dude! You keep getting closer and closer to death!" Shark exclaims. Preston looks down then looks at Nathan. "I'm going to do less dangerous things now.." he says. Preston puts his arm around Nathan. Nathan hugs Preston and cuddles him like he's a teddy bear.
Preston's POV:
It suddenly goes black. I still feel Nathan's arms around me. The mysterious human appears again. "You have made the right choice, Preston.." I smile. It suddenly goes back to reality and Moose picks me up and we head to Moose's car.