Seperated - Part 2

Preston's POV:
I let go of the little girl and I ask her where a spare house is. Her mother runs across the road to the little girl. I ask her where a spare house is. She points to the church. "Thank you!" I walk behind the church and see a massive hotel. "Oh..yes!" I run inside. I ask for a room. They handed me a key. I got room 216 aka the only room with a balcony. I unlock the door and sigh. I lock the door behind me and place my bags down. I suddenly goes black. The unknown being appears once again.
"You can't stay here long!"
"Why?.." I ask. The unknown being turns it back to reality and leads me to the balcony. He said I will jump off this balcony in 24 hours.
"No I won't! I guarantee! You are a filthy liar!"
"Ugh! Let me show you.."
24 hours later...
"EVERYTHING IS SO HARD! FUCK LIFE! I'VE CAME ALL THIS WAY TO FIND YOU, AND YOU PUSH ME AWAY!" Nathan yells. My eyes widen. He sits on the balcony and prepares to go to heaven. "Not today, Nathaniel.." I say. I grab him by the waist. He falls to the floor. I walk backwards and wait until I've reached the edge. Nathan sees me and gets up. I see Nathan running towards me. I get in the position he was in..
"PRESTON PLEASE!" Nathan screams. I let go of the balcony. I see Nathan at the top, hands covering his face. My final words: "I love you, Nathan.."
End of future...
"Y-You weren't lying.." I stutter.
"You need to leave, Preston.."
I grab my things. It goes back to reality. I get the key and return it. "I don't want the room."
"Ok I understand! Would you like your money back?" I shake my head. "Keep it! I don't need it." The person at the front desk smiles and says thank you. I leave the hotel and sit on a brick wall. I see Nathan, Moose and Shark calling my name. The little girl appears again. "Hide me from them, PLEASE!" I whisper. She leads me to behind a store. We wait until they pass us. I saw public toilets in the distance. "I need to go to the bathroom real quick!" I see him coming towards us. I start shaking. The little girl hugs me. I hug her back and sit down. He walks by us. "Wait- PRESTON?!" "Hey-"
WHO DO YOU THINK IT IS IN THE COMMENTS? Hint: Brown hair!
Hope you enjoyed :D