Chapter 4

The Riddle era

"See you guys in a minute"

She drew in a sharp breath looking at her friends One last time. She twirled the time turner in her hand and watched everything around her change. She swore for a second she saw young Harry and Ron on the platform during their first year, a lot of people came by and vanished and then it stopped. She felt a little dizzy after the quick stroll in time she just had.

She was once again alone at the platform, of course, It was the middle of the school year why would anyone be here. Fate looked down at herself, in such an urgency she did not even get a chance to neaten herself up. She took out her wand and with a flick, her hair tidied up, her uniform neatly ironed.

okay I need to get to a orphanage for first—

Obviously, she could not be at Hogwarts right off the bat, or else everyone would have thought she was some sort of derelict or an intruder.

how exactly am I supposed to get to an orphanage when I do not even know about any, dumbledore said any choice of orphanage I would like. But First off how am I supposed to travel anywhere?—

Fate thought to herself, then a light bulb lit over her head. She quickly dug her hand into the pocket for her robes. She pulled out the piece of parchment and looked through it, she quite vividly remembered there was more then one spell written on it and aha! She read a spell on top of which was written

"Wherever you need to go, Have a safe journey— "travellum"

Fate softly smiled, of course, Dumbledore would not leave her hanging in such a situation. She pointed her wand at the train tracks.

"Travellum!"

And all of a sudden a train came bursting out of thin air and took an abrupt stop, making fate jump at its sudden appearance. A skinny man came out of the train, looking around.

"Aye uhh....you called in for a ride? Where do you wanna go?"

The man asked Fate.

"Uuuhhh.....umm...i-i wanna go to my...orphanage"

"Okay, which one?"

oh, which one? How am I supposed to know? I do not know any names—

Fate stood quite, slightly panicking on the inside but the man continued making her problem easy.

"Okay, which one? Wool's right? The one in London?"

"Uh..yes that's the one...Wool's"

okay so that solves the problem, dumbledore knew the train man would ask me what orphanage I wanted to go to and name a few...well he only named one but that does it—

Fate got on the train and got her ticket, she took a seat, thinking it will a long ride but the train sped off almost sending her falling over but she stabilised her self and then in a few minutes the train transformed into a bus. Fate watched in awe she has never traveled by such means of magic.

In a few minutes, the bus took a pause. The man spoke.

"This is it, this is your spot"