Chapter 17

Babysitter needed

Fate blinked at the girl dumb founded, first off, she was alive and well and second, of course the Halloween holidays.

She could not remember the last time she went home for Halloween because she always spent it with her friends instead of going back to that hellhole.

"Oh i am sorry again and... when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

"Ok thanks"

With that, the human and not so dead, Myrtle left running off. Fate made her way to library, walking in, she eyed the place, it was as always peaceful and quite, glinting with stacks of books going on and on to no end.

When she walked to end of the library, a mop of dark brown hair with the signature fringe that she styled caught her eyes. Tom was sitting at the long table doing his homework.

"Why hello there," She casually approached the boy and threw a gaze at his book.

Though the boy ignored her, slightly shifting and slouching down towards his book more.

"I don't get it why are you in such a mood but here I'll make it better" she took a seat next to boy.

That last phrase caught his attention but instead of asking what it could be, he kept his expressions plain as always.

Fate waited for a moment before speaking reckoning Tom was not going to put effort into moving his mouth.

"I'm leaving,"

And Toms head almost snapped towards her in the excitement but he just raised his eyebrow, his gaze still on his work.

"Very delightful to know" he indeed was glad that the girl was leaving.

"I wasn't finish actually" she spoke killing his happiness.

He rolled his eyes "what a pity, and...that did not enlighten my mood as you had proclaimed was going to do so"  The disappointment boy spoke.

"Well, i am leaving, for two days so enjoy yourself...while you can." she said getting up from her seat but before walking off, she slouched down nearing his ear.

"I will be back soon Riddle" she whispered dangerously and backed off,leaving him all alone in the dense layer of shelves guarding him from anyones view.

Tom gritted his teeth in frustration, the girl was getting on his nerves with every day passing by.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hey lils, I'm leaving for Halloween tomorrow morning!" Fate called after her friend, throwing her diary and some clothes in a small bag.

"Wot! You want to go back? To the orphanage? But why? Wait you must already have some friends there, but you never told me? Wait is it because you didn't really like your new friends here?" Lily spoke in a slight panic worried that her new friend perhaps didn't enjoy her company.

"Wha- Lily! Lily calm down! I love my new friends here! I'm just going for...some stuff...i left behind thats all" Fate chuckled at her red headed friend and cleared all of her misunderstanding.