Chapter 13

Dense head and bad ears

"No, you would've not Sirius"

"Wait what?! Sirius?! How'd she know it's me?! Bloody hell...am I still in my human form?! Ahh, fleas! No, I am not! I am soo itchy!"

Troubled Padfoot was on the verge of a breakdown as someone else now knows about his secret.

He had a lot of questions but Fate had already left.

Now grabbing her new diary that somewhat matched Riddles she began scribbling in some random spells she previously had learned.

After filling up some good six pages she closed the book satisfied. She pulled out her wand, then a charm spell left her lips leaving the diary locked and safe from any intruder who would try to evade her now, precious diary.

"Hey there...mind if I take a seat or would you like to take a seat with me? The ground doesn't seem that comfortable now does it?" Grinned Remus looking down at Fate.

She had not realized that she was sitting on the grass with her legs crossed as her mind was too crowded with thoughts to properly locate her surroundings.

"Oh...um sure" with a small smile she took a seat on the bench Remus was sitting.

"So why'd you skip divination, It not because of that predicament is it?"

Moony inquired looking at Fate since he thought she was new, hence there was a possibility that she must have been frightened of another dreadful future sighting.

"Oh it is nothing like that, also I do not care whatever professor Firenze has to say about my future because what's going to happen will happen either we know of it or not." Answered back Fate.

"Oh wow, that's the spirit- oh and a friend of yours was looking for you" He suddenly piped up.

"Wot? Who?"

"Riddle"

"huh? Riddle? I don't understand why would he look for me?"

Fate was confused there was no way Tom would acknowledge her absence. Remus must have misinterpreted him.

"Yes he seemed like he was anticipating for someone's arrival and he looked over to mine and Sirius's table about two or three times...plus the seat next to him was also vacant," Remus asserted, determined on what he said was true.

Slowly nodding Fate found a new chain of thoughts breaking through her mind.

would it be true? Have I finally caught his attention? Or was something else going through that murderous mind of his—

"Right, well I am not sure why he was looking for me since we are not friends just potion partners"

Fate shut her diary and kept it aside, taking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes. Due to lack of sleep and meals, she felt exhausted, no matter how many cups of black coffee she had.

when she opened her eyes, unexpectedly they were met with a pair of dark chocolaty ones.

Tom looked at her then at Remus for a second with no certain emotion and walked away but Fate could swear she saw him roll his eyes.