Chapter 10

Truth be not told

Fate kept glaring at the crystal orb, attempting to put her vision into words but failed to do so.

"I don't know professor...it was too hasty, I cannot figure out what I saw"

"Oh its okay dear, it is a great deal that you even saw anything at all.
Do not worry, you have no experience in such art that is why you can't tell what you got an insight of"

Professor Firenze came to eye level with the orb and stroked it with her right hand, and soon her smile fell.

She began speaking in a gloomy tone

"Pain..."

—just wonderful!-

Fate mentally facepalmed herself as the first word that left the professor's mouth was literally pain.

"Pain...will unearth its way to your path. Loss, comes along the way. This one moment be beautiful then gone. Two great sides clash against one another, shattering and annihilating anything in its way. Disaster be waiting upon your doorstep but the question is...will you let in or make it go away before it crashes its way through" Professor Firenze said with a dismal look in her eyes.

Fate on the other hand was looking at her with a dumb look on her face as if someone just told her the most ridiculous joke ever.

"I'm sorry but...wot?" She asked perplexed.

"Oh dear...you're going to suffer...a lot but you can stop it, the pain" clarified the professor.

"And how exactly am I supposed to do that? seeing you know I am going to be in despair then you must also know how to stop it," Fate raised a question determined to get an answer.

"Unfortunately, I do not have the answer for that, only you do Fate," said and turned around with a sorrowful look leaving Fate dumbfounded.

The girl fought the urge to roll her eyes as she sat back but just then professor dramatically moved back with her one finger raised making Fate almost jump in her place.

"...I think...someone might try to bite your leg off in a day or two" with that she turned back going to another table.

eeeeuhjjjjhshjshsshsu this little piece of!—

She almost threw the glass orb at someone with resentment but before she could, she drew in a sharp breath.

"Oh thank you for letting me know, I will...umm keep an eye...on my leg"

Just as Fate answered back the class was abruptly interrupted by a fat ugly laugh which she could tell very easily who it belonged to.

"BAHAHA! You better watch your leg there!"  Bellatrix spoke more like spat, as she clearly does not know how to communicate like a normal person.

"Why? Do you intend to bite off?" Fate uttered softly yet sarcasm dripped from her tone, Instantly making the ugly hags smile tune to a scowl.

After a few minutes of others trying their hardest to peek into the future and failing professor sighed and made her way to Toms table.