Don't Say a Word...

A/N- I got your comments about not revealing her identity yet and I know this chapter title is gonna make y'all panic, so  DISCLAIMER: Switchblade does not get revealed to Batfam... There's still a lot of plot before that happens, so relax! Enjoy!

Also, mild swearing, because Jason. Duh.

********************************************************

"Do y'all not understand English or something? I told you to leave me be."

Switchblade huffed, calling out the vigilantes who were hiding the shadows. She lazily toyed with her switchblades, both a warning and a way of intimidating her hidden stalkers, who were easily identified with her precognition sense in the darkness of midnight.

Red Hood stepped forward out of the shadows of the old alley, Red Robin by his side. "I'm not here for what you think I'm here for."

"Is there a party? I'd love to go as little Red Bird's date, we'd be a smoking hot couple." Switchblade mirthlessly laughed at how the tips of his ears went red, and she playfully blew him a kiss, deepening the shade of his blush. Switchblade knew exactly how to push Red Robin's buttons, enough so he would hesitate for a split second if they dove into battle and give her a chance to get away.

"T-that's n-not-" He stuttered, gripping his bo staff tightly, and Red Hood scoffed, putting up a white foam cup speared on a stick.

Jules tilted her head. Was that a half-assed way of pulling a- "White flag." He grumbled. "We're not going to try to catch you, so please quit with the flirting, it doesn't fit you."

"Oh thank god I'm not the only one thinking that!" Switchblade visibly relaxed but still didn't let down her guard. "What do you want?"

"We both got the memo, let's take the f*cker down together." Red Hood nodded at her, and Red Robin just gulped.

"What's in it for me? How do I know you're not gonna call Batsy to gang up on my ass when we team up?" 

"Me and Bats aren't on the best of terms, sweetheart, but of course, you already knew that.  If I'm going to call him, it'll only be for me to track his phone so I can shoot him in the face."

Red Hood could sense the small smile behind her mask. 

"Then why is Mr. Tall and Sexy here?"

Red Robin choked. "W-what?!"

Red Hood shoved the boy behind him, letting him catch his breath. "Only the Robins are in on it as well."

"No."

"If I'm in, that means Batman is not involved in any way whatsoever. You know that. I know you do."

"Who else is on board?"

"Three friends of mine and a person for mission control."

"Why don't you invite the whole continent while you're at it?" Switchblade started walking out of the alley, the two other vigilantes following.

"Are you in or not?" Red Hood asked with such a finality and air of aggression that Switchblade turned around to face him, flicking her blade out and watching as it glinted under the streetlamp.

Red Robin tensed up, but Red Hood lazily regarded her, trying not to get too irritated by how vague her body language was.

"Yay or nay?"

"I don't really have a choice, do I?" She chuckled,  knowing that Red Hood silently pulled the safety of his gun off- and it was ready to fire from his left pocket.